6 Unusual Uses for Peanut Butter
It’s good for more than just eating!
Oh how we love peanut butter!
• Almost everyone loves peanut butter, and it’s not
hard to guess why. It’s rich, creamy, and
delicious, and it tastes great in a variety of
recipes that are just as tasty.
• Did you know, though, that peanut butter can be
used for more than just eating? Take a look at
the following six slides to learn of some unusual
uses for peanut butter:
1. Remove sticky labels.
• Because peanut butter is oily, it helps soften up
sticky residues from labels so that they’re easier
to remove. Just rub it on, let it sit for 20
minutes, and gently scrub with warm water.
2. Clean leather.
• Oily peanut butter works great as a moisturizer.
It’s also less runny than straight up oil. Use it to
clean leather by gently rubbing it in. Wipe it off
with a damp cloth then use a mild cleaner to get
all the peanut butter residue off.
3. Get rid of gum.
• Gum stuck in your hair? Rub peanut butter on it
and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. The oil will
soften the gum up and make it easier to pull out.
4. Remove glue from your hands.
• The oils from peanut butter break down the glue
that’s sticking to your hands. That’s why you
should first rub your hands with peanut butter
then wash with soap and water if you want to
remove all the glue.
5. Fix a scratch on a DVD.
• Gently rub peanut butter on the scratched area
then wipe it off with a cotton ball or soft cloth.
Enjoy your DVD that no longer skips!
6. Shave with it.
• Peanut butter protects your skin from razor
burns and it makes your skin soft because of its
oily components. It’s a perfect replacement for
Try Powdered Peanut Butter!
• If you love peanut butter and these unusual tips,
you should try powdered peanut butter. It’s
made by squeezing the oils from peanuts then
mixing that with salt and sugar.
• PB Fit powdered peanut butter is a healthy
alternative to regular peanut butter because it
doesn’t contain fats from the peanut oils. Plus,
you can make powdered peanut butter creamy
simply by adding water.
Buy Powdered Peanut Butter Today
• If you’re interested in trying powdered peanut
butter, you can shop for PB Fit online at
• As a health foods store, Better Body Foods is
dedicated to providing products that are organic
and made to improve your lifestyle. Visit them
online today for more information.