American College of Nutrition’s 55th Annual ConferenceDocument Transcript
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF NUTRITION’S
55TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Turning Research into Practice
Save the Date!
Wednesday, October 15 - Saturday, October 18, 2014
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter · San Antonio, Texas
Join world renowned researchers and clinicians as we learn to
translate nutrition science into practice
About The American College of Nutrition (ACN)
• Clinicians (physicians and all nutrition-
• Researchers and Academicians
• Individuals active or interested in
the nutrition field
• The American College of Nutrition® (ACN) established in
1959, is on a mission to advance nutrition science to prevent
and treat disease.
For More Information
Scripps Conference Services & CME
11025 N. Torrey Pines Rd, Suite 200
La Jolla, California 92037
• The ACN stimulates nutrition research and publication,
elevates nutrition knowledge among clinicians and re-
searchers, and provides practical guidance on clinical
nutrition. The College accepts no funding from for profit corporations, reinforcing their commitment to
advancing the science without compromise.
• For more information on the ACN, visit
A detailed brochure will be available in the coming months!