An agile enterprise is able to anticipate and respond swiftly to changes in the marketplace. It does this through an organizational culture and structure that facilitates change within the context of the situation that it faces. Agile enterprises require a learning mindset in the mainstream business and underlying lean and agile processes to drive innovation.
This presentation explores several critical questions in detail:
1. What is the current state of agile?
2. What is an agile enterprise?
3. What does agile IT look like?
4. How does agile delivery work in enterprises?
5. How do you transition to enterprise agility?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.