1. Pay/Load Any Card with Fidelity Express.What to know.
2. OVERVIEWPay/Load Any Card with Fidelity Express throughFuze Network.• What is it?– Simple, it’s a Single Biller for thousands of differentCard Issuers.2All card types and issuers areprocessed through this one biller.No biller look up necessary – justselect “Pay/Load Fuze” and swipe.
3. DETAILS• How does it help my customers?– Excellent question, it allows your customers to3• PAY Credit Cards with cash• General, Co-branded, Charge, Secured &Store Credit Cards• DEPOSIT cash to Prepaid Cards• General Purpose Reloadable PrepaidCards
4. DETAILS• What cards can my customer send money to?4– Well, currently about 95% of allcredit cards including store cardsand gas cards are supported.– Over 200 prepaid card programs.– Just remember, after a card isswiped Fuze will return a go or nogo, it’s kind of like NASA.
5. DETAILSWhat cards will I see most often?5
6. DETAILS• How do I submit a transaction?– Simple, when using “Pay/Load Fuze” just ensurethese four steps are followed.6
7. DETAILS• What about posting times?– Some will post immediately.– Some within a few hours.– The rest will post next business day.7Late Fee Forgiveness ProgramA credit card payment submitted to Fuzebefore noon central time of the paymentdue date for at least the minimum amountdue should not incur a late fee. If it does,Fuze may reimburse the fee.
8. DETAILS• Are there any limits?– Debit cards have a $20 minimum and a $500 maximum deposit.– Credit cards have $25 minimum and $1,000 maximum payment.– The table below further defines Fuze Network’s transaction limits.8MAXIMUM- AMOUNT-Transaction $1,000Daily Total $2,5007 day Total $3,00015 Day Total $3,00030 Day Total $5,00030 Day Total 20 TransactionsA transaction outside themin/max range will bedeclined by Fuze.
9. MARKETING• So what do I need to know to create the bestexperience I can for my customers?1. Your customers don’t know, so tell them.Ask them: “Would you like to pay a credit card or load aprepaid card today?”2. Encourage them to swipe any card.Tell them: “We are adding cards all the time, give it aswipe and we’ll see.”9
10. MARKETING• We continue to partner with Card Issuers that promote your stores as a fastand convenient option to pay and deposit cards.10
11. MARKETING• How do I get them to try the service?11Card Issuers will includeinserts that direct customersto your store to make apayment.70% of new customers use the service again. That’s great!
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE• What if a customer says a transaction didn’t post?– First make sure the customer has allowed at least one business day forthe transaction to post– Keep in mind a transaction made on Friday evening may not be visibleon the account until Tuesday morning.– If Fuze needs to investigate a transaction contact your Payment ResearchTeam.12Fidelity ExpressPayment Research Team(800) 621-8030 firstname.lastname@example.org
13. COMING SOON• Will more changes be coming?– Yes!13• More cards will be added.• Updated lists with eligibleprograms will be sent.
14. THANK YOUIf you have any questions contact14Scott StoneDirector of Client Services & Marketingscott@fuzenetwork.com(801) 839-5307(888) FUZE-TEAMwww.fuzenetwork.com