To grow your sales and enhance your customer service, you need to answer these three questions:
1) What pulls the efforts of you and your organization back to the pack -- where your products and services are indistinguishable from the competition?
2) How can customers and prospects tell the difference between you and your competitors in the marketplace?
3) How do you create distinction, so you can stand out and move up?
This infographic -- based upon Scott McKain's bestselling book, "Create Distinction: What to Do When 'Great' Isn't Good Enough to Grow Your Business," named by thirty major publications like the "Miami Herald," "Sacramento Bee," and more as one of the "Ten Best Business Books of the Year" -- outlines:
• The Three Destroyers of Differentiation
• The Four Cornerstones of Distinction
For more information on the book: http://CreateDistinction.com
For more on Scott McKain's programs: http://ScottMcKain.com