Lucy is part of the London Stock Exchange’s UK Primary Markets team and is responsible for the Exchange’s activities in London, the Midlands and South West. As part of that role she provides support and guidance to entrepreneurs, private companies and their investors in their initial and on-going assessment of a potential IPO strategy.Versarien, an advanced materials group, has recently listed on AIM. Neill will tell of their experience of the process.
VFB 2013 - Your route to an AIM listing - Introduction
The Bristol SETsquared Centre
Your Route to AIM Listing
Welcome and introduction – Chair
Lucy Tarleton , LSE
Neill Ricketts, Versarien
Q&A – 5 minutes
Who am I?
• Co-founded Motion Media PLC: 1993 - 2004
– Ofex (£1m IPO) – 1996
– LSE Full List (£16.9m) – 2000
– LSE AIM (a few more £m)– 2002
• Bristol SETsquared Centre: 2005 – present
– High-tech, high-growth business incubation
• Engine Shed: 2013 – present
– Enterprise Hub for Bristol & Bath
What role does an IPO play?
• For Founders, CEOs, investors?
• An “Exit” or a long term funding source?