Be the first to like this
Download the file now to know it all about DTN Exchange.
Open for business 24 hours a day, the DTN Exchange® is the industry’s leading fuels ordering and contracting platform — used by sellers and buyers to gain efficiencies and streamline the process. This easy-to-use online transactional system is securely hosted by Schneider Electric.
How does the DTN Exchange work?
• Seller sets terms, inventory, and pricing for authorized buyers
• Price can be set at a fixed level, or can float with Globex or NYMEX index
• Buyers can bid alternative prices for seller consideration
• Seller has option to automatically match deals, or review before approving
• Once a deal is agreed, both parties receive instant notification via email
• A deal represents a contract commitment for specified volume and prices
• Deal types include both short-term (prompts) and long-term (forwards)
• Coming soon — DTN Exchange allocations for customers automatically set in DTN TABS.
Sellers gain competitive advantages
Sellers improve profitability and more effectively manage risk with the
• Set prices that are in sync with the current market realities
• Offer advantaged pricing when market prices are falling
• Provide protected supply for buyers when market prices are rising
• Quickly dispose of surplus inventory at optimum prices
• Efficiently manage special pricing or off-rack offers
• Eliminate guessing on sales forecasts when hedging
It’s easy to make updates and manage rack and forward pricing at a large number of terminals on the DTN Exchange with a few clicks of the mouse. You can even brand a private version of the DTN Exchange to match the look and feel of your corporate Web site to significantly increase web traffic with on-demand access to pricing. Adding a link or menu item to your private Exchange gives buyers a single point of entry through your site — and a smarter, faster way to purchase fuel from you.