Watch the webinar on our YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/scaledagile
Many organizations are tempted to begin their agile transformation with a series of low risk, stand-alone pilots. While these pilots may prove that teams can adopt a new process, they don't prove that enterprise teams can work together to drive out dependencies, gain alignment across stakeholders, provide program-wide transparency, and deliver end-to-end value.
Why is it that companies who go "all in" at the program level have a higher chance of success? In this webinar, we'll answer these questions:
(1) What are the business benefits companies have seen by launching agile programs (also known as Agile Release Trains)?
(2) How do you identify the value streams in an enterprise -- the long-lived series of system definition, development and deployment process steps used to build and deploy systems?
(3) How do you identify your Agile Release Trains -- the virtual organizations formed around these value streams?
(4) How do you prepare an organization for the first Agile Release Train launch?
(5) How do you execute using the one week Quickstart adoption model?
PRESENTERS: Dean Leffingwell and Drew Jemilo
CO-SPONSOR: Donna Reed, a friend of the Scaled Agile community who publishes the blog, AgilistaPM.com