2. Magazine advert is used to persuade the readers to buy the item ( for our example magazine advert is to persuade the readers to buy our digi-pack). It includes the name of the product, a picture of the product and information about the product, to encourage potential customers buy the did-pack
3. Example of Magazine Adverts
4. Name of Artist Comments from other artist which could encourage readers to buy Picture of the artist Release date Record label Name of magazine
5. Name of the magazine, stands out eye-catchy, big, bold and bright colours. Artist Name of artist, bold capital letters. Advertising of other artist. Stands out against the background to catch attention of the customer
6. Name of digi-pack States when the digi-pack is going to be released Name of the artist right at the top and can’t be missed Showing online and retail shops where the digi-pack is available for purchase Picture of the digi-pack itself.
7. Logo of the magazine Name of Artist Picture of the artist Release date Comments from other artist which could encourage readers to buy Record label
8. Key Features <ul><li>A magazine advert promoting the release of a digi-pack has many features to help promote the digi-pack </li></ul><ul><li>Image of digi-pack </li></ul><ul><li>Release date </li></ul><ul><li>Where it is available </li></ul><ul><li>What else is included in the digi-pack for example poster, lyrics and images. </li></ul><ul><li>Image of artist and the band </li></ul><ul><li>Name of band or artist always has to standout </li></ul>
9. Images <ul><li>The use of images is to grab the attention of the reader, and for synergy so the reader can associate an image to the band or artist. </li></ul><ul><li>A image of the band or the artist will enable the audience to recognise them. </li></ul>