• KARMANYEVA DHIKARASTE…. 2.47 BG
• YOU ARE HAVING RIGHT ONLY TO DO
YOUR ACTION. DO YOUR DUTY
WITHOUT ASPIRING FOR THE RESULT.
DO NOT REJECT YOUR DUTY, SINCE
YOU ARE NOT SURE OF THE RESULTS.
(we all perform karma for something. No one
does it casually. Where is the Catch?)
• Vedas say “svarga kamo yajeth”(do sacrifices or
karma and get Heaven)
• When Vedas themselves say so, how can Krishna
support Nishkaama Karma.
• Vedas give importance for the karma and not for
the fruits. Svarga, comfort, wealth is like a sugar
candy. (carrot and stick).
• Expectation towards pleasure will reduce as we
• If you suspend the karma you incur sins, if you
expect fruits you do not incur sins.
• Duty with intention becomes Kaamya Karma
which is a obstacle in getting Divine Knowledge.
Nishkaama Karma, duty without any expectation
guarantees divinity and grace of God.
• Also, we do not have any freedom to choose or
decide the fruits of our action as many variables
like competency, perfection, knowledge etc., are
also in the game. But we get some fruit, may not
be desired fruit. So DO YOUR DUTY…
• Nishkama karma Reduces sin Increases
Brahma Jnana God’s grace Moksha
• DO YOUR DUTY
• DO NOT DECIDE THE FRUITS OF ACTION
• GOD ONLY IS THE AUTHORITY
• REJECTION OF DUTY INVITES SIN
• DEDICATE THE ACTION& FRUITS TO GOD