On Page SEO
- Avoid thing in on page optimizations
- On page SEO is very simple and can be done without much effort but if done correctly, can be very effective in securing a good position for our website in the search engines.
- The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be stated as a highly specialized process of building a successful website.
- On page SEO is defined as search engine optimization which occurs within a website. It is a critical step for obtaining a high search engine ranking for a web page.
- SEO is the process of improving the Volume and quality of traffic to a website from Search Engines via natural search results for targeted Keywords.
On Page Optimization
- On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization.
- This website helps our search engine ranking through their keywords need.
- On Page Optimization refers to factors that have an effect on our website or web page listing in natural search results.
On Page SEO Factors
- Internal Links and External Links
- Title tag is normally defined as <title></title>.
- Using important keywords in the starting of Title tag will be of great help in getting good ranks.
- Use keywords related to our web page in the Title Tag.
- Always add a unique Title Tag for different pages.
- The maximum length of a title tag to be displayed is between 60-70 characters.
Domain & URL
- Before pick a domain name should know our target audience.
- Try to use major keywords in our domain. Using a .com version of a URL is better than other versions.
- Hyphens in domain or file names less than 4 is good.
- URL structure as an important element of a Web page's interface.
- No more than 3-5 words in our URL.
- Avoid using random text and numbers
- Use keyword phrases instead of single keywords.
- Keyword Should be unique words.
- Each keyword phrase should be found on web page.
- Use commas between keyword phrases with NO spaces.
- Keyword length is maximum 10 words.
- Keyword Research is used to select quality keywords.
- Keyword is should be relevant our site.
- It is give the most competitor keywords.
- Keyword density is the percentage of times of a keyword or phrase appears on the webpage.
- Each Keywords is should be 2%-5%.
- Each Page keyword density is should be
- Create the meta description tag to attract a click and include keywords
- A lot of search engines display information from this tag in their search results if this tag is present on a page and if its content matches the content of the page and the search query.
- Most search engines ignore the description tag as far as keyword relevancy is concerned.
- Most search engines use the Description tag to some extent when displaying search results.
- Content is the king for our visitors and for search engines as well.
- Provide a good and unique content and make sure to include our keywords in our content
- The quality content increases our ranking in search engines like a quality content.
- Moreover, the quality content even helps to get more inbound links to our website.
- Consider 5-20% density of the keywords in text.
- Formatting is also important to show the search engines.
- The optimum page size is 500-3000 words
Alt attribute for Image
- Search engines cannot read Image & Flash animations
- Alt tags is the alternative text used for describing images.
- Alt tags are displayed on the site when you hover over the image with your mouse.
- It is also help blind people who are using text readers to read your page.
- Alt tags are another place where you should insert your keywords to improve our rankings.
- For Example : <img src="images/services-pic.jpg" ALT="XYZ company's">
- A site map is a list of pages of a web site accessible to users.
- Its lists the numbers of pages and the overall internal link structure in the site.
- A Sitemap is still the best insurance for getting a search engine to learn about your entire site
- The H1 tag has long been thought to have great importance in on-page optimization.
- Use of the H1 tag as the headline of the page.H2 tag is use subheading.
- Separating our content with headers is a good practice as it makes our site more readable and easy to navigate.
- Do not use H4, H5…… tags just because you want better SEO page.
Bold Or Strong and Italic
- Using a keyword in bold/strong appears to carry a very, very tiny amount of SEO weight.
- There are numerous ways of making a word appear as bold text in the code.
- The <B> tag and the <STRONG> tag will both display bold text.
- Strong tag is search engine friendly.
- Example: <b>Bold text</b>
- <strong>Strong text </strong>
- Italics tags <i> or emphasis tags <em> should not be used in our content and to highlight specific relevant keywords.
- Validation is the process of checking a page or website for its compliance with W3C standards.
- This validator shows not only such trivial things like unclosed quotation, undefined tags or wrong attribute values.
- It also checks the encoding problems, the compliance with the specified DOCTYPE, obsolete tags and attributes and many more.
Do follow and No follow
- Do follow : It is stranded and trusted links. Search engine conceder only do follow links.
- No follow :It is spam site link not trusted links. Search engine not conceder no follow links.
- <a href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink” target=”_blank”>Do Follow Link</a>
- <a href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow” rel=”nofollow”>No Follow Link</a>
Internal Links and External Links
- Internally link your pages to each other within the content.
- Make sure that the keyword focused link anchor text is relevant to the destination page.
- Don't be afraid to use external links to support your content. I suggest caution be exercised in the number of external links used.
- External links should open in a new window.
On-Page SEO Checklist
- Always start with keyword selection, research and testing
- Internal linking strategy
- Site maps, both XML and user facing
- Usability and accessibility
- Expect results in 6-12 months
Avoid things in on page optimization
- Hidden text / Invisible links
- URL variants of the same pages
- Off-site images and content on-site
- On-Page SEO refers to the text and content on your web site pages.
- It acts as the foundation for your ongoing SEO process.
- Work on your website and content, so that the search engine can find your webpage when searching for your web sites for a particular keyword.
- This has a significant impact on search engine results you should make your site as search engine friendly as possible.