Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 25th Year Anniversary Celebration
by SashaO777 on Jul 16, 2009
- 3,950 views
• In what is sure to be a landmark event, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebrates its 25th anniversary with two consecutive evening concerts...
• In what is sure to be a landmark event, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame celebrates its 25th anniversary with two consecutive evening concerts
featuring the biggest names in music. Over two nights, October 29th & 30th, the artists will showcase the history of rock and roll through music
and film at Madison Square Garden in New York City (total attendance
• Each night’s concert will headline 3-4 different iconic artists who will
curate their own section of the show. Each segment will include, not only
the artist’s own music, but also, along with other iconic music Hall of Fame talent and a cross section of hot contemporary performers, will tell the story of rock and roll.
• A creative team has been assembled including Tom Hanks, Jann Wenner, Cameron Crowe and Robbie Robertson to work with the artists
to create themed sections of the show that will showcase the influence the music has had on our lives and popular culture.
• All event proceeds will help establish a permanent endowment for the
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views