Be the first to like this
Saritsa Foundation reaches to 300 school children and teachers of Central School No. 2 , Udaipur Cantt Rajasthan to prepare them for disasters on 2nd April 2014.
1) To develop rapport with children to change their mindset of helplessness and powerlessness by reaching to them at their “Door Steps”.
2) To build capacity by imparting life saving education.
3) Make practical training and mock drills as an important part of training.
4) Make school rescue and evacuation teams.
5) Develop school safety manuals.