1. 10 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic Presented By Sarah Arrow
2. #1: Blog OftenDon’t knock yourself out with a crazy schedule,but do blog often.More and varied content means opportunities formore traffic.
3. #2: Search Engine Optimization Do your keyword research and optimise your blog posts. Keep the balance between keyword-based content and attracting and keeping the attention of your current audience.
4. #3: Guest BlogOne of the easiest ways toget a burst of traffic is towrite a guest post for ahigh profile blog.You may have to pitch forthe opportunity – startwriting it today!
5. #4: Share on Social Media If you’re involved with social media, make sure to share your latest and best blog content. Connect with influential people who might share your content too. Ask for the share on only your very best posts.
6. #5: Get Help from AffiliatesIf you have an affiliateprogram, make sure youraffiliates can link toindividual posts on yourblog.
7. Tip #6: Email Your ListYour subscribers are agreat source of repeattraffic to your blog.Let then know when youposted an interesting newpost.
8. #7: Cross Promotion Have a friend in a similar niche to yours? If not, make a friend and promote one another’s blogs.
9. #8: Start Some Controversy There’s nothing quite like controversy to get people talking. How far you want to go is up to you, but controversial topics can generate an audience.
10. #9: Evoke EmotionsWhether it’s laughter,tears or anger, blogcontent that evokesemotion is verypowerful.Use humor, inspirationand create awareness inyour blog posts to growyour traffic.
11. #10: Get Those Opt-Ins Make sure you always invite your blog visitors to create a subscription. Whether it’s by RSS or email, it doesn’t matter. Make sure the opportunity to subscribe is prominent, relevant and enticing.
12. Ready for More Blog Traffic? 7 days of blog boosting emails Weekly tips to keep you motivated Subscribe for more atwww.SarahArrow.co.uk