1. In•te•ri•or De•sign (n.)Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creativeand technical solutions are applied within a structure toachieve a built interior environment. These solutions arefunctional, enhance the quality of life and culture of theoccupants and are aesthetically attractive.
4. Ecommerce vs. Brick & Mortar Collaborative Consumption “Showrooming” Behavior Economics & Behavioral Psychology Meaningful Play Social Media’s Impact on Purchasing New Technology in Retail
5. I intend to study how our “item-gathering” is affected bytechnology and how/why recentgenerations cling to brands dueto their greater cultural ideology rather than features/benefits.
6. “When technology is used not just as a gimmick, but to actually help solve a problem, like cutting a line or gettingaccess to reviews, it creates an elevated experience for the consumer.” Julie Bornstein (Sephora)
7. DATA TO MEMENTO OBJECT DATING
8. URBANAUTS (HORIZONTAL HOTEL DECENTRALIZED SERVICES)TOOLSHARE CURATION EXCLUS. + ACCES.
9. THE HANGTAG: REIMAGINED
10. ( POST PURCHASE )IN STORE NEXT VISIT
11. IN STORE POST PURCHASE NEXT VISIT
12. Fillyoursoulsole.TRANSPARENCY + 8REPEAT GIVING + Your shoes will go to of your friends scanned your TOMS code! You’ve helped contribute ____________DATA GATHERING ____________ would you like to follow them? $42 to the __________________ turned four today but her shoes were lost in a monsoon. Would you like to help her secure another pair? village this month. yes no yes noSHOES FORTOMORROW
13. Source: trendwatching.com
14. BRANDING ! SOCIALTECH PURPOSE SUSTAINABILITY
15. “How can we empower the public, asthe new brand champion, in such a way that encourages sustained generosity for the 3BL brands of the future? ”
16. avoid becoming a shop-and-compare commodity be selective with technologyCHAMPION BRAND enrich and extend your conversation create a deeper, personal connection to the things you purchase (instill value) alleviate stress / provide delight provide “ownership”
18. research method 1 : anthropological mindsetinvestigate patterns of social interaction codes of conduct/social cues 12` method 2 : participatory mindset probe first - then cocreate w/ generative tools ^hÅ
19. outcomes shareable infographics/blog an actionable set of potential experiments (case-studies)new tools/artifacts for environmentre:brand an environment/experience
20. 11/08 11/29 method 1 : passive and method 2 : reimagined artifacts participatory observation define and observe interactions w/ development PRESENT new tech of social disruptive development/ one-on-one interaction/cues shadowing release of co-creation define and of interest (???) probes sessions observe interactions with no-tech marketingcreate screener t-shirt release - creation of brand Cultural Ideology sketch- synthesis/needsfor participants continue to build champion/social Brand Hijacking prototype finding for community infographic Punching In artifacts blended brands completed Draft Schedule