VISION: Promoting Bangla music and to create social awareness for
nation building activities.
SLOGAN: All Day, All Hits
MISSION: Social Integration.
PROGRAM FORMAT : Infotainment
TARGET GROUP : Youth, Mass & Class
VISION & MISSION
• Name : Radio Broadcasting FM (Bangladesh) co. Ltd.
• Type : Private Limited Company.
• Station Name : Radio Today
• Year of Incorporation : 2005
• Business : Radio Content Production and Broadcasting.
• Commencement : May 2006
• Frequency : FM 89.6
• Transmission Power : FM Transmission 10 KW
• Broadcasting Stations : DHAKA , CHITTAGONG, COX’S BAZAR, SYLHET,
BOGRA, KHULNA, MYMENSINGH, BARISAL
• Coverage Area : ±50 km Radius.
• Equipment : USA, Europe, Japan, Australia.
• Radio Automation Software : Audio Vault, AVAR, Music Master, Traffic 2000.
• Total Man Power ( Present ) : 180
Board Of Directors
HEAD OF ON-AIR
HEAD OF OFF-AIR
STANDARDS OF ETHICAL CONDUCT:
STATEMENT OF ETHICAL VALUES:
Members of the Radio Today family are committed to the highest ethical standards in
furtherance of our mission of media and public service.
• INTEGRITY - We conduct ourselves with integrity in our dealings with and on behalf of the
• EXCELLENCE - We conscientiously strive for excellence in our work.
• ACCOUNTABILITY - We are accountable as individuals and as members of this family for our
ethical conduct and for compliance with applicable laws and company policies and
• RESPECT - We respect the rights and dignity of others.
• Pure Entertainment
• Promote Original music and content
• Promote new talents.
• Promote Social Awareness message .
• Fair Dealing.
• Individual Responsibility and Accountability.
• Respect for Others.
OPERATION ON ETHICS, SAFETY & WELFARE
COMPLIANCE ISSUES :
• Installed all safety equipment's as per the law.
• Safe guarding personal information's.
• Group Life insurance .
• Practice fire drill.
• Bulletproof jacket and helmet for journalist to cover news from dangerous situation.
• Equal Opportunity for Employer.
• Non Discrimination/Non Harassment.
• Environment Health and Safety Principals.
• Security Ensuring.
MOTIVATION AND RECREATION :
• In house celebration of all national festivals.
• In house celebration of our staffs birthday, anniversary and achievements.
• Annual Party.
OPERATION ON ETHICS, SAFETY & WELFARE
– Saturday to Thursday @ 12pm
OMG is a girl based show. Hosted by two female RJ (broadcaster).
In the show the two broadcaster emphasis different
issues, current trends in a witty way in there own way.
– Saturday to Thursday @5PM
FM Mama is a funny and witty show. Where we can see the reflection
of this mama generation. On the show FM Mama there is a quiz for
everyday which takes place from 5-10 PM. The winner gets a reward
of 300 BDT which called mama salami
– Saturday to Thursday@10 PM
Boom box is the show where we would like to BOOM the listeners
choice and participation. This is more like a music oriented program
where we play songs according to the listeners’ request. And listeners
take part directly thru’ phone.
–Every Friday Night @ 12:30am
PAAP is a one hour long drama. The main theme of the drama is to sketch
the sins of the human being in a scary way.
– Every Thursday @ 12.30am
Thursday night Saga is based on the all suspense character of ages such as
Sharlock Holmes, Feluda , Masud rana. It’s a dramtic story read out
program where we read out all the stories of the famous writers. Currently
we are reading Sharlock holmes series of Sir Arther Conan Dowel.
– Every Friday @10 PM
It’s a show where we are giving a platform to the new promising singers.
We invite songs for the newcomers who loves music if we found that they
got the talent then we invite them to sing live onto our studio.
– Every Friday @2:15PM
Movie Maasti is a musical show where we would play only the movie tracks.
– Every Friday @6PM
In the show hot FM all the party and
club mixes are played.
Everyday @ 8:45am, 1:45pm, 6:45pm
News Partner : Voice of America
Been awarded the best program 2013 by the
Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union, ABU
Dhaka- 2000 Cox’s Bazar- 300 Khulna - 500 Mymensingh - 500
Chittagong- 1000 Sylhet- 500 Bogra - 300 Barisal - 200
TOTAL : 5300
The facts presented are Radio Today FM 89.6 in-house survey. Conducted May-August 2013 in its
eight(8) broadcasting cities that are Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Sylhet, Khulna, Bogra, Mymensingh
and Barisal. The results shown are in average.
AGE GROUP :
15 - 60 Years ( MALE & FEMALE )
SAMPLE SIZE :
Radio Listening Habit
Which time do you listen to the radio?
Overall Favorite Radio Station
Favorite Radio Station?
Listeners Dislikes on Radio
What do you dislike on radio?
Preferred Devices For Listening Radio
How do you listen to the radio?
Listeners Most Preferred Contents on Radio
What do you listen the most on radio?
Time Spend Listening Per Day
How long do you listen to the radio?
• Branding activities indoor & outdoor.
• Graphics designing and creativity.
• Distribute drinking water bottle at different point of Dhaka city.
• Maintaining connectivity with “listeners” through organizing concerts, listeners party,
prize giving or quiz winner ceremonies.
• Arranging programmers for our valuable clients.
• Outdoor on-air studio.
• Observing traffic week .
• Station & Rj promotion.
• Bill boards.
• TV commercial.
• Paper & magazine adverts .
• Partnership with commercial and non-commercial group event.
• Promote and participant in different government programs.
• Gift vouchers from participant companies like CONCORD, FIESTA restaurant,
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
O N - A I R A C T I V I T I E S
A Children’s program of Radio Today 89.6 fm Bangladesh has
been awarded the best program 2013 by the Asia Pacific
Broadcasting Union, ABU at their 50th General
Assembly held in Vietnam recently.
unicef “ Meena Media Award ” 2013
For Radio Journalism
Award from Rain Forum Water Aid Bangladesh 2013
For Awareness campaign on Rainwater Harvesting System
unicef “ Meena Media Award ” 2012
For Radio Journalism