1. The Periodic TableMicaela Salgado10thBiologyColegio Británico Internacional
2. What is it?• It is also known asthe Mendeleevs table • Since its original creation, new elements have been discovered and added• Is a table of the chemical elements existing on earth
3. Structure• This table contains 118 elements• 94 Nature and 25 particle accelerators• Metal - Non metal• Elements are placed in order of increasing atomic number
4. ClassificationPeriods and Groups• Elements in the periodic table are arranged in periods (rows) and groups (columns). Atomic number increases as you move across a row or period.Blocks• The blocks of the periodic table include the s-block, p- block, d-block, and f-blockOther groups• Other groupings include poor metals, transitional metals, metalloids, and the platinum group.
5. Bibliographyhttp://www.barcodesinc.com/articles/all-about-the-periodic-table.htmhttp://chemistry.about.com/library/blperiodictable.htmhttp://www.google.com.ec/imghp?hl=es&tab=wiAnd this is a interactive web side of the periodictable:http://www.ptable.com/?lang=es