Polycom V2IU 4300T Series
Converged Network Appliance
Polycom V2IU 4300T Benefits Connect any way you want with an all-in-one networking
Simplifies Deployment Issues and security solution for your enterprise edge
• All in one network and security solution
for converged voice, video, data networks
• Offers either T1/E1 or Ethernet WAN The Polycom V2IU 4300T helps reduce costs by simplifying the deployment, management and security of
access router converged video, voice and data networks. To begin with, it helps resolve NAT/firewall traversal issues by
• Integrated four-port managed Ethernet performing video and voice NAT at the public/private IP address boundary, which eliminates the security risks
switch with VLAN support
of other traversal methods that tunnel or “obscure” video and voice traffic from existing perimeter security.
• Secures voice and video devices The Polycom V2IU 4300T employs a stateful packet inspection firewall in combination with an application
• Application layer gateway H.323 video,
layer gateway, providing comprehensive application-aware security. This approach enables the Polycom
SIP, and MGCP voice that resolves
NAT/firewall traversal issues V2IU 4300T to dynamically provision and close TCP and UDP ports as needed by video and voice endpoints.
• Dynamic access control list simplifies
setup + operation Optimizing the quality of your video and voice calls is easy, as the Polycom V2IU 4300T routes video and
voice traffic via the shortest path possible to minimize jitter, latency, and packet loss. At the same time,
Optimizes Video and Voice Quality
• Routes media shortest path bandwidth not in use by video or voice is made available so that data traffic can burst up to full line rate,
• Video and voice call admission control maximizing WAN bandwidth. It also maximizes access link utilization while optimizing video and voice
prevents congestion of priority traffic quality using prioritization, traffic shaping, call admission control, and diffserv marking/policing.
• Traffic management: priority queuing,
traffic shaping and diffserv
marking/policing For small and medium office connectivity, the Polycom V2IU 4300T provides an Ethernet WAN port and
• Supports up to 3 Mbps of traffic in any software-selectable, integrated T1 CSU/DSU or E1 interface This allows you to use it either as your WAN
combination of voice, video, or data
access router, or install it behind an existing WAN access router.
The Polycom V2IU 4300T series enables you to access the power of Polycom unified collaborative
With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and Web solutions, only Polycom delivers
the ultimate communications experience. Our market-leading conferencing and collaboration technologies,
supported by world-class service, enable people and organizations to maximize their effectiveness and
productivity. Add to that the most experience and proven best practices in the industry, and it's clear why
Polycom has become the smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage in a real-time world.
To learn more about Polycom's Converged and Secure UCC Initiative, please go to www.polycom.com.
Connect. Any Way You Want.