A. Limited e-Tender
B. Open e-Tender
GUIDELINES TO BIDDERS FOR PARTICIPATION
BID INVITATIONS (e-TENDERS)
The details of Bid Invitation can be accessed from our e-Tender Portal
(Web site) www.tenderwizard.com/GRSE you may login using your login
id & password to view all tenders available for you.
PRE-REQUISITES TO SUBMIT TENDER ONLINE:
1. You should have a valid User ID to access GRSE e-Tender site.
2. You should have a legally valid digital certificate as per Indian IT Act
from the licensed Certifying Authority operating under the Root
Certifying Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities
(CCA) of India.
3. You should have Internet connectivity, preferably broadband.
4. You should have paid the requisite tender fee, as applicable, for the
Bid Invitation. Tender fee as well as EMD will have to be paid by a
Demand Draft in favour of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
Ltd., payable at par at Kolkata and the same must reach GRSE official
named in the e-Tender by speed post /courier before the closing of the
5. If you are exempt from paying tender fee, you should get an
exemption from Contact person as mentioned in the Bid Invitation.
6. You should fulfill any other pre-requisites mentioned in the tender
documents of a specific e- tender.
Obtaining User Id to access GRSE’s e-Tender site
1. In case you are not a registered supplier of GRSE, but interested in
participating in e-tenders of GRSE, please ensure that you can
COMPLY with the pre-requisites as stated in the invitation for e-Tender
participation and then obtain digital signatures certificate (DSC). You
may contact our e-Procurement Cell (Contact Person Sri.S R
Ganguli – 033 2489 3902 / (033 2469 8110 – Extn: 315)
2. If you are already a registered vendor of GRSE, and interested in
participating in e-tenders of GRSE, please ensure you have the valid
digital signature certificate (DSC) and then you must register the DSC
Serial Number as mentioned in your e-token (DSC) and other relevant
details with the GRSE site www.tenderwizard.com/GRSE
Instructions for obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
In order to bid for GRSE e-tenders all intending vendors are required to
obtain a legally valid digital certificate as per Indian IT Act from the
licensed Certifying Authorities (CA) operating under the Root Certifying
Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) of
India. Please download Form for digital certificate and other Declaration
documents and submit the same dully filled in, enabling us to process
your digital certificate for GRSE e-Tender site.
Contact Person: Sri. S R Ganguli – 033 24893902 / (033 2469 8110 –
1. Web Browser: Internet explorer ver5.5 or above.
2. Proxy: If you are unable to access GRSE e-Tender site or Bid
Documents, check if you are using proxy to connect to internet or if
your PC is behind any firewall. Contact your system administrator to
enable connectivity. Please note that standard Port for HTTPS (443)
connectivity should be enabled on your proxy/firewall. Using Broad
band without Proxy settings is another preferred option.
3. Pop-ups: Pop-ups should be enabled on GRSE e-Tender URL and
Bid Documents URLs. This is required to view Bid Invitation
4. Recommended Screen Resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels.
5. Internet Speeds: If you are experiencing slow connectivity to GRSE e-
tender, then contact your system administrator/ISP provider (or
M/s.ANTARES SYSTEMS LTD, details at GRSE) for desirable speeds.
6. Active-x controls: Maintain the settings as described in Internet
Explorer settings document to enable digital signature signing and
7. Digital signature client SW/Component: To use Digital Signature, a
client level Software is required. This is third party software. This is to
be installed for accessing the GRSE e-Tender site
(www.tenderwizard.com/GRSE). You need to ensure you have
administrative rights on the PC or the laptop. This installation is one
time activity for a PC or Laptop.
8. To sum up you need to have the following:
1. Computer with Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (with all upgrades)
2. Internet Explorer version 5.5 or above.
3. Legally valid class IIIb Digital Signature Certificate
4. Internet Connection (Broad Band)
5. Install Digital Certificate CD
Note: In case you are already in possession of a Digital Signatures Certificate (Class
IIIb), you will have to register the DSC serial number at the GRSE e-tender site –
while registering your organization (click on Vendor Registration link). For any
details please contact Sri. S R Ganguli – 033 24893902 / (033 2469 8110 –Extn 315).
Service Provider’s Details:
Antares systems Limited
#24, 1st Floor, Sudha complex
3rd Stage, 4th block
Telefax: 91- 8040482000, 114, 119, 122.
Contact Person: Suprit D. 09434676132, 09880808165