It is known to have one of the best work atmospheres.
2. Colleagues:• Nidhi Kampani• Neha• Robin kumar• Sandeepika Sharma• Robin Gupta
3. Introduction to Naukri.com…• Naukri.com is a job site operating in India, founded by Sanjeev Bikhchandani in March 1997.• Naukri.com is India’s no. 1 job portal- for job hunters.• Naukri.com today exist all over the country and also have international users.
4. Case analysis: Backgrounds and factsEvolution: of the case• Natural transition from traditional recruitment to technology enabled solutions.• Use of internet increased during 1970-1990’s.• Job-portals: a medium ,which helps bring employers and job seekers together, the value proposition is to provide 24x7 access to jobs for a job seeker and the reduced recruitment cycle for the employers.
5. Continued…….• Falling cost of broadband rising demand for e- commerce, record growth in internet adoptions and the availability of computers has made job search to be the 7th most popular reason for Indians to be online.• Rising internet penetration i.e. around 4.5%(2005) of the population of India, e-recruitment is gaining ground as a preferred medium of seeking jobs and hiring in India.• Lots of leading manufacturing companies like LG Electronics, Havell’s are following the suit of online- recruitment.
6. Continued…..• Due to the keen instinct and growing enthusiasm led to the development of Naukri.com, online job-site,by Mr. Sanjeev Bikhchandani in the year 1997.• Naukri.com became India’s no.1 largest job-site,serving 2000 clients, with 84000 job-listings and 5.5 million registered users• Naukri.com as a job portal has a 48% market share making it the no.1 job-site in India. It has three paid services-Job posting services, Response management software and Resume database product(RESDEX).
7. How it serves????????• Naukri.com provides end to end recruitment services.• It allows job seekers to post their resumes for free at the same time taking a subscription fee from recruiters to post their job offers.• It thus creates value for customers and organizations by connecting people to people, job seekers to job recruiters.
9. Problems regarding the case#1• What should Sanjeev Bikhchandani do to motivate recruiters to move from Print to online recruitment to move from print to online recruitment?
10. Solution to the problem:• Easy access to live with employment oppurtunities posted by employees.• Database accessed by thousands of recruiters around the globe.• Best media for JIT Recruitment.• The most cost-effective method for hiring.• Private automated notification of job openings through e-mail and sms.• Capable of highlighting and and prioritizing desired resumes.
11. Problem regarding the case#2• How should naukari.com ensure that it remains the most prefferd portal both with job seekers as well as job recruiters?
12. Solution to the problem: For job seekers:• Keep your job search confidential.• Reach to over 5000 recruiters.• Get job alerts in your inbox.• Apply to jobs from your mobile.
13. Continued…….• For recruiters:• Due to the emergence of internet as a powerful tool for recruiters and HR managers.• Eliminate a long lead time by reducing hiring cycles like if a vacancy arises today it can go up at naukri.com in hours and you can conduct interviews by the next day.• The E-apps application developed by Naukri.com has been designed keeping in mind the needs of HR managers and recruiters.
14. • Video
15. Current status
16. • New online venture for the gulf, Naukri Gulf will givw jobs to middle east recruiters and job-seekers.• Naukri.com in association with CNBC TV18 also launched India’s first ever job-show: CNBCTV18 + Naukari.com =Good jobs…
17. Swot Analysis: Strengths:• It has the experience of being in the market for almost a decade.• Over 150 million pages views per month.• Over 2,00,000 live job at any point of time.• The site design has received great acceptance among Indians.• It has a large market share while monsterindia and Times jobs are far behind.• It is known to have one of the best work atmospheres.• It has recoginised as the best indian job site by “bussiness today”.
18. Weakness:•• There is a high level of attrition.• Employer Branding on Naukri.com is hardly visible which is a major product flaw on the portal
19. Opportunities And Threats Opportunities:• Internet users are increasing day by day. Approximately, 7.5 million urban Indians are using the net.• Further, with broadband infrastructure being rolled out, there are more opportunities on the net.• SHIKSHA.com and JEEVANSAATHI.com are the group portals of naukri.com and have great potential Threats:• Chances are that many more potential competitors may gain entry into the market.• It is quite possible that any one of the players may also provide value-added services to clients like conducting preliminary interviews, etc.
20. Issues as per the case:• High volume of candidates !!!!!!• Recruitment consultancy entering with their own online portal!!• Competition from foreign like monster.com are coming to India!!!!• Identification of right kind of candidates!!!!!!!• Low cost guerilla brand buliding !!!!