View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Marital status single
E - mail email@example.com
• To obtain a JAVA software developer position (willing to relocate)
Directions of activity
• Java/J2EE development
• Graphic user interface
• C/C++, C#
Java based technologies and tools
• JSP, JSF, servlets, AJAX(DWR, JSON, Prototype, script.aculo.us)
• XML parsing (JDOM, DOM4J, SAX), xmlBeans
• log4j, JSTL, jUnit, Apache Commons, JMX, SWING
• Spring, ORM (Hibernate)
• Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Ant, Sun JDK/JRE
Win32 and .NET based technologies and tools
• Win32API (GUI, WinSock), MFC(GUI, GDI, Sockets, databases), STL, WTL
• ODBC, DAO(Data Access Objects), ADO.NET
• Windows and Web Forms
• Visual Studio 2003/2005
• HTML, XML, DHTML, XHTML, XSD, XSLT
• MySQL, PostgreSQL 8.0, Oracle 10g, MS Access
Source Control Systems
• CVS, SVN, PVCS [for process tracking]
• Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP
• Red Hat Fedora Linux
• MS DOS
March, 2008 - Present
New Age Systems, Simferopol, Ukraine
Position : Java Software Developer.
Project : Virtual Moscow City 2
Gives users possibility to navigate on 3d (with lay of land, buildings and road map) and 2d (with ability of
zooming with detailing to a house) of the Moscow.
Users can assign articles, images and other content to points of map. Helps to set optimal routes from
• J2EE(JSP, Servlets), JDK 1.5, Oracle, Hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat, JSP, AJAX(Prototype,
script.aculo.us), Spring, Ant, jUnit, Acegi
• Develop System for Application's Administrator (JSP, Spring components)
• Create parser for application's meta tags
• Write approval and preview functionality for all content elements
• Templates and CSS Style (for elements view) functionality for all content elements.
• Themes for application pages (creation of themes, editing, removing, linking with CSS styles).
• Create Transformer for templates of application.
• Write component for generating modes of the portal on the fly.
• Write JMX statistics functionality for transformation.
• Architecture discussions and refactoring.
• Involved in unit testing with test cases. Involved in bug fixing
October, 2006 - November, 2007
IonIdea Ukraine, Simferopol, Ukraine.
Position : Java Software Developer.
Project : TFN (Toll Free Number Service)
Internal system for managing Toll Free calls, billing, account operations
• J2EE, EJB 2.0, JDK 1.4, Servlets, Oracle 9, JDBC, Weblogic 9.2, XSLT, xmlBeans, Web
• Developed functionality representing account info
• Bug fixing of Web Service's core functionality
Project : ProActiveSchool
ProActiveSchool is a complete solution designed to manage many of the tedious task of school
web-based application, that manipulates Academies study cycle, links teachers, students and parents.
• J2EE, JDK 1.4, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Turbine, Postgres 8.0, Tomcat, Crystal Reports
• J2EE application development(developed Struts components, business info views (JSP),
• Integration iCal functionality
• Creation of sql statements and stored procedures (PostgreSQL)
• Integration application with SIF (Schools Interoperability Framework)
• Creation reports in "Crystal Reports", integrate in application.
• English (technical reading and writing)
• Ukranian (good)
• Russian (native)
2003 - 2008 Taurida National University (Ukraine, Simferopol)
Faculty - Mathematics and Сomputer Science.
Profession - Applied mathematics.
Specialist of Applied Mathematics. (Beachelor +1 year)
References available upon requests