• The answer is evident, the lead is broken and
induces inappropriate shocks. Immediately
magnet is put on the ICD to stop its function
till lead is changed.
• ICD Lead fracture is one of the causes of
inappropriate shocks. Other causes as
pacemaker program misinterpret sinus
tachycardia or AF as VT
• Recording from ICD memory prove that there
was no VF and the shock was given
• The diagnosis is pericarditis: evidence is
diffuse ST elevation, PR depressed.
• Start high dose of aspirin and follow up.
• Brugada syndrome
• ICD is mandatory as he got VF
• Early repolarization.
• No intervention or evaluation.