Various materials used in completing kardan university structure
Various Materials Used In Completing KardanUniversity StructureEngr. Ahmad Sameer NawabKardan University
General Purpose• The general purpose for designing the presentationis to define and assess the different engineeringmaterials used for completing and designing ofKardan University structure.
General Classification• Outer Portion OF the Structure• Inner Portion OF the Structure
Outer Portion OF the Structure• Steels• Bricks• Concrete• Timber• Glass• Plastic• PVC Windows
Inner Portion OF The Structure• Timber• Plastic• Glass• Tile• Paint• Plaster• Beams• Columns• Slabs
• Before implementing each and• every engineering structure it is meant• to perform a soil test in order to• make sure it complies with the• load submitted to I, or in another• words it is tested to determine• whether it can sustain the load or not.• For the soil stabilization process a mass• mixture of the concrete or grout is used• as the ratios belowFoundations for buildings,Mass reinforced works -1:3:6Soil Stabilization
• Concrete• The type of the concrete used in the structure from the materialpoint of view is cement concrete, the concrete consisting ofcement, sand and coarse aggregate which mixed in suitableproportions.• 1 part cement• 1-8 part sand• 2-16 parts coarse aggregates• From the Classification According To Design Of Concrete It Is RCC.• Reinforced cement concrete(RCC), The concrete in which reinforcementor steel bars are embedded for taking tensile stress.• 1part of cement• 1-2parts of sand• 2-4parts of crushed stones or gravel.The Ration for RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs-1:2:4Outer Portion OF the Structure
Outer Portion OF the Structure• Bricks• The structure is completely of• burnt bricks and of second• class bricks.Second class bricks are as• Hard and good in strength• As first class bricks.
• Glass• Glass is generally used now a days for completing• and creating some specials looks for the• cover or outer portion of the structure.• Glass can provide many facilities during• completing the cover for the structure• The various particles of glasses in size are• fixed inside the steel rooms and cages• designed for them according to the needs• and design of the structure.Outer Portion OF the Structure
• Glass Doors• Glass doors are generally used to play the key roll in illustratingthe beauty and fascinating looks in the structure this Is the onlyreason that glass doors are used• instead of timber doors in the• recent structures.• The only defect is that it is very• Fragile than timber doors.Outer Portion OF the Structure
• Plastic or PVC windows• PVC (Poly Venial Chloride), it is the new technology windowsand door, very flexible and comfortable to deal with.• It reduces penetration and broadcast of sound in a very highratio.• In the other PVC windows can keep• the temperature of the home cooler• than ordinary windows.Outer Portion OF the Structure
Inner Portion Of The Structure• Timber• The wooden materials that has been used in the• structure are, windows, doors and dices.• The doors are of usually Plywood timber type and aregenerally of three ply.• Special type of veneers has• Been covered the surface of• The plywood.• The surface of the whole• Door is then Varnished.
• Wooden Windows• Windows are of block board or ply woods• Inside the class rooms.• Inexpensive specially in our region Kabul, Afghanistan.• And can be easily designed and implementedInner Portion Of The Structure
Iron(Wrought) and PVC door has also been used in some specialPlace with different features as well, for partition or ordinary classrooms.Inner Portion Of The Structure
• The surface for the Iron doors and windows has beengenerally painted to prevent corrosion, in the other to give abetter look for the windows and doors.Inner Portion Of The Structure
• Tiles• Tiles are widely used for completing the final job for corridors,walls and even outside walls of the structures instead of colorthat can have many benefits than coloring.• Provide long life for the structure instead of coloring eachyear.• Can provide beauty and fantastic looks for the structure,actually tiles are from natural and artificial designed stonesand varies in size, design, style and price that depends uponthe budget associated to the structure.• Tiles has been used instead of color for the internal walls of thestructure, corridors and class rooms.Inner Portion Of The Structure
Inner Portion Of The StructureTiles has been embedded in correct sizes and proportions.While grout has been used for fixing the tiles on the walls and on the floor.
• Paints• Painting is the integral part for establishing a technical andprofessional structure while tiles has been altered for paints theseday for walls especially.• The unique color (Blue) has been used generally for all classrooms and the rest portions of the structure with white color whichblue is of plastic color type(Range Plastici). While white color Isordinary color.• Blue color has been• Used as patterns to• Prevent consecutively• Coloring that happens• To be colored due to• The stains left on the• Downside of the wall.• Blue is of plastic color• Type and can be cleaned• By ordinary water.Inner Portion Of The Structure
• Beams, Columns and Slab• they Are of RCC(Reinforced Cement Concrete) used to• reinforce the structure and sustain the specific amount• of load that has been applied by DL (Dead Loads) and• LD (Live Loads).• OF Ratio 1:2:4Inner Portion Of The Structure
• Slabs are the most important part that can preventspenetrating rain, snow , wind and are beneficial for installingceiling with to provide cooling effects and preventpenetration of direct heat of sun.Inner Portion Of The Structure
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.