To fill with enthusiasm; to stimulate; to arouse (an emotion), e.g.:
1. To revitalise a tired workplace, in turn motivating
employees and increasing productivity.
2. An alternative to refurbishing your work
environment with minimum financial impact.
3. A process of refurbishing an office using the
greenest, most innovative solutions.
reinspirise re- in- spire- rise] By reinspirise we mean:
• Breathing new life into a jaded workplace
- and by doing so - inspiring employees.
• Modernising and building on the office furniture you
already have without sending the wrong message
internally to staff or externally to customers.
• Creating a more productive and efficient workplace,
using the greenest and most innovative solutions.
How we reinspirise
We look at what you are, how you function as a company,
through discussion, gain a brief on how you want your
company values portrayed.
We audit what you have and how well it works, looking for inefficien-
cies and carefully space-planning to bring the right people together.
We schedule and quote, collect furniture for refurbishment and
repair and provide crates for personal items.
Then we ‘move’ your office, fully clean, add in new items of
furniture and reconnect all IT and phones ready for your teams
to move back in and start work immediately.
We follow four basic process steps:
Why not contact us for an initial chat to discuss
how we can help you reinspirise your workplace.
Like to know more
Call 0207 647 5255 or visit