- 1,624 views
You probably have a number of questions that you like to ask customers during a sales call. Maybe you recognize a few of these: ...
You probably have a number of questions that you like to ask customers during a sales call. Maybe you recognize a few of these:
* “What are your goals?
* “Do you have a budget?”
* “Who is involved in the decision making process?”
* “What keeps you up at night?”
While these questions may seem interesting to you, your customer probably finds them to be mind numbing. They don’t stimulate new thinking and ultimately you sound like every other rep that has walked through the door. Typically these conversations end with the prospect saying “Why don’t you leave some brochures for me to review and I’ll get back to you?”
This program teaches professional sales representative how to craft questions that ignite emotions, discover motivations and get customers to act.
Stop Pitching, Start Solving helps sales professionals learn how to:
* Recognize and control the urge to pitch prematurely
* Ask thought provoking (not mind numbing!) questions
* Use open questions to close more business
* Ask the “hard” questions in an “easy” way
* Develop your own library of over 50 high impact questions
* Why most reps have a “hopeium” habit and how to avoid it
* Kick your “hopeium” habit and make it easier for prospects to tell you the truth
Presented by Tim Wackel, with over 20 years of successful sales leadership. Some of his clients include organizations like Allstate, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Philips Medical Systems, Wells Fargo and other professional and trade associations.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views