• Typically, a patron takes a tray and pushes it along a
track in front of the counter.
• Depending on the establishment, servings may be
ordered from attendants, selected as ready-made
portions already on plates, or self-serve of food of their
• The patron waits for those items to be prepared or is
given a number and they are brought to the table.
Beverages may be filled from self-service dispensers or
ordered from the attendants
• Fast-food restaurants emphasize speed of
service and low cost over all other
considerations. A common feature of newer fastfood restaurants that distinguishes them from
traditional cafeteria is a lack of cutlery or
crockery; the customer is expected to eat the
food directly from the disposable container it was
served in using their fingers.
• No waiters.
• Used all disposable.
• It is cheap.
• Ready to eat.
• A casual dining restaurant is a restaurant that serves
moderately-priced food in a casual atmosphere. Except
for buffet style restaurants, casual dining restaurants
typically provide table service. Casual dining comprises
of a market segment between fast food establishments
and fine dining restaurants.
• Based upon menu style, preparation
methods and pricing. Additionally, how
the food is served to the customer
helps to determine the classification.
• A table service, rather than a fast food restaurant or a
"diner", where one orders food at a counter. Sit-down
restaurants are often further categorized, in North
America, as "family-style" or "formal“
• Have a service like a : waiter, etc
• Have a menu.
• Is a type of restaurant that does not
offer full table service, but promises a
higher quality of food and atmosphere
than a fast food restaurant. In the
US, it is a relatively new and growing
concept positioned between fast food
and casual dining.
• Based upon menu
style, preparation methods and
• Counter service accompanied by handmade food (often
visible via an open kitchen) is typical. Alcohol may be
served. Dishes like steak may be offered. The menu is
usually limited to an extended over-counter display, and
options in the way the food is prepared are emphasized.
• Coffeehouse and coffee shop are related terms for an
establishment which primarily serves prepared coffee
and other hot beverages. Café or cafe or caff may refer
to a coffeehouse, bar, tea room, small and cheap
restaurant, transport cafe, or other casual eating and
drinking place, depending on the culture.
• They offer the ready food to eat for example sandwcihes
and baguettes, limons pay and cheese cacke.
• The real treatment for the coffeehouse is the buffet
because the food is ready to eat.
• This is a type of restaurante wear just offer alcohoclic
verberage and no alcoholic
• In the pub offer lasagna, fish and chips, pies in the other
• Ando bear, win and cocktails
• They are very British in its atmosphere decoration, are
built of local wood, making them welcoming. The
customers asking for their drinks at the counter and can
stand there with them to their tables.
• Is a cofee restaurant whit a relaxed atmosphere serving
diches or order foot
• in this establecimientp ofecen wines, beers and snacks
• is a Russian service where the waiters dress elegantly
and stylish as its services business jobs
• Ethnic restaurants are those that represent the typical or
characteristic of a particular race or culture. In other
words, ethnic restaurants, sonaquellos when cooking
food or cuisine of a particular country
• hoy en día en nuestros países podemos saborear las
deliciosa sgastronomías del Japón, de Francia, de
Italia, de México, de China, de los .países árabes,etc
• French service, which involves placing both on the table
all the dishes that make up the selected menu
• Díaz Aguayo Manelik:
One of the most important things of the extensive variety of restaurants
is the options that provide to the customer to try and taste different
types of dishes according to the restaurant type the costumer decides
This gives the client the adventure to try new kinds of food, and to
experiment with the different flavors of the food, according to the type of
restaurant the client choose.
My experience in working in the kitchen was very productive, I had the
chance to learn new techniques and I applied my knowledge I’d
acquired in school. This gave me the tools so I can adapt myself in the
labor environment at any kitchen.
• Díaz García Ana Lucía:
• It´s important for me having a lot of types of restaurants
because all the people likes differents types of
restaurants for example, i like the ethnic restaurants
because i like to have many experiences with food and
ethnic restaurants have many options and it´s depending
on the culture.
• I had one experience, I went to ROLANDIS and I ate
“calzonne de champiñones” I liked the food and service
and obviously the atmosphere because the restaurant it´s
in front of the beach
• Ramón Aguilar Sagrario:
For me is very important have one extensive variety of
restaurants for enjoy of our favorites foods.
The last month, visited one restaurant and ate Fried fish
with salad, I liked the service because the waiters were
• Fast Food:
• Casual restaurants:
• Fast Casual-Dinnig:
• Coffe house:
The Italian Coffee.
• Bistros and Brasserie:
Savio's Bistro by La Dolce Vita
• Ethnic Restaurants:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.