Be the first to like this
Focused predominantly on the delivery of major, technically complex product developments, we work with our clients both to bring new technologies to existing product categories and to migrate complex products to new, often lower cost, markets.
Our industrial clients typically work with us when they are impacted by one of three core market drivers:
• Continually evolving technology making new functionality possible
• Cost reduction and/or increased intelligence to permit operator de-skilling
• A shift in B2B markets towards the emerging market economies, including resultant
We have more than 25 years experience providing end-to-end technology and product development services to address these and other challenges across multiple markets. This typically means driving down product costs whilst maintaining creativity and following high product development quality standards.
We offer a strong and differentiated capability in science and advanced technology, including optics, optoelectronics, sensors, actuators, advanced algorithms, machine intelligence and other sophisticated control systems. These have been an integral part of Sagentia’s success. Our clients also benefit from our extensive work in the consumer and medical sectors, notably our best in class front end/voice of the customer work and our class 3 medical device quality systems.
Our clients are typically large multinational organisations, SMEs or well funded start-ups.
Core assignments will usually involve:
• Finding the right technical approach
• Securing or inventing technical elements
• Developing proof of principle models
• Filing patents
• Developing B model prototypes
• Transfer to manufacture
There is an increasing demand from our clients for all of Sagentia’s end-to-end product development service.
Our work in large scale product developments includes:
• Smart homes, from ovens and electronic showers to utility metering and security
• Sensors and process monitoring, including laboratory and process instrumentation
• Transaction and printing systems, such as ATMs, industrial coders and specialist printers
Our other industrial clients come from a broad pool including oil & gas, mining & exploration, automotive, aerospace and construction.