2. LINDA HOFFLANDERchief strategy officer, saddle ranch digital
3. SADDLE RANCH DIGITAL Customer. Challenge. Solution. we know our customers, we identify business challenges, we deliver solutions
4. trends from who’s POV?from the back-end: TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION PROVIDERS POVfrom the middle: DIGITAL SCREEN MEDIA DEPLOYERS POVfrom the front-end: CUSTOMERS POV
5. business model shiftingintegration maturationbusiness intelligence as a driverexperiential: interaction and transaction
6. example: the consumer buying pattern shift traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ introduces their mobile phone or tablet to their in-store experience brings the store to the consumer via technology through a variety of channels and media SOURCE: Alison Paul, Vice Chairman and U.S. Retail and Distribution Leader of Deloitte
7. the challengeevolving ‘bricks and mortar’ tomeet the changing consumer andretail spaces
9. the expectation of integration is now integration maturationmobile. on-line: tablet and PC. POS system. business intelligence. database. digital signage. experientialTREND
10. mobile. experiential.Yankee Group research expects the smartphonemarket will soar to more than 175 million devices by2015, up from 97 million in 2011.11. SOURCE: Enterprise Mobility – eWeek By: Clint Boulton, 2012-01-16 With Stats from Yankee Group. Android, iOS Will Comprise 74% ofSmartphones Purchased.PHOTOS COURTESY OF iSIGN AND COMQI.
11. RETAIL. FOOD SERVICE. HOSPITALITY. EDUCATION. GOVERNMFINANCIAL SERVICES. CORPORATE. TRANSPORTATION. PUBL business intelligenceSPACES. SPORTING VENUES. HEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOOD SE as a driverHOSPITALITY. EDUCATION. GOVERNMENT. FINANCIAL SERVICCORPORATE. TRANSPORTATION. OPEN SPACES. SPORTING V BI and data analytics are influencingHEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOOD SERVICE. HOSPITALITY. EDUCATGOVERNMENT. making inSERVICES. CORPORATE. TRANSPO decision FINANCIAL real-timePUBLIC SPACES. SPORTING VENUES. HEALTHCARE. RETAIL.SERVICE. HOSPITALITY. EDUCATION. GOVERNMENT. FINANCISERVICES. CORPORATE. TRANSPORTATION. OPEN SPACES. SVENUES. HEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOOD SERVICE. HOSPITALITYEDUCATION. GOVERNMENT. FINANCIAL SERVICES. CORPORATRANSPORTATION. PUBLIC SPACES. SPORTING VENUES.HEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOOD SERVICE. HOSPITALITY. EDUCATGOVERNMENT. FINANCIAL SERVICES. CORPORATE. TRANSPOOPEN SPACES. SPORTING VENUES. HEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOSERVICE. HOSPITALITY. EDUCATION. GOVERNMENT. FINANCISERVICES. CORPORATE. TRANSPORTATION. OPEN SPACES. SVENUES. HEALTHCARE. RETAIL. FOOD SERVICE. HOSPITALITY
12. TECHNOLOGY TRENDSfdsfdas video walls• large format• all-in-one displays• clean LCD displays• digital menu boards (service environments)• cloud technology• interactive displays• LED solutions• mobile convergence• outdoor LCD displays• small screens/higher functionality
13. BUSINESS TRENDSTHIS WILL VARY BY BUSINESS MODEL, BUT MAY INCLUDE…fdsfdas• innovation• integration• leveraging business intelligence• digital media• enhanced supply chain management• focusing on Brand• reduced store footprint (in retail)• talent and training
14. CONSUMER TRENDSfdsfdas control• increased• increased mobile usage• increased tablet usage• reduced brand loyalty (GenY)• price and inventory shopping• looking to social media for buying opportunities
15. ROIincreased performancelowering total cost of ownershipreduced floor spacereduced communication costs
16. key take awaysconsider all POV’sask the best questionsunderstand YOUR customer’s needsidentify business challengesdeliver solutions/results
17. SADDLE RANCH DIGITAL Booth #C11 & #431 Saddle Ranch Digital creates dynamic content solutions that engage audiences via digital signage and across other technology driven platforms. Our creative services include the design and production of still graphic templates/menu-board style content,animated graphics and fully customized content programming that can incorporate b-roll /secondary footage, on-screen talent, customized graphics, animation and dynamicvisual/audio effects. Our solutions deliver content that directly affects the businesschallenges of your organization.Award winning content strategy and production. With roots in Hollywood filmproduction and digital place-based media, we bring over 25 years of content creationexperience to our work delivering high-impact digital media for all size screens. We leadwith performance focused content as the most critical business factor. A simple focusthat’s proven successful for our clients.www.SaddleRanchDigital.com
18. LINDA HOFFLANDER Chief Strategy Officer Saddle Ranch Digital firstname.lastname@example.org 952.201.3248Linda adds more than twenty years’ experience in the consulting, business development,technology, and communication industries. She specializes in corporate strategicplanning as it relates to the business case, design, deployment, and maintenance ofdigital screen media networks.Past experience includes senior-level and executive positions with several internationaland national firms including The Handa Group, a digital screen media consulting groupbased in Minneapolis, Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc., where she served as vicepresident and chief marketing officer, John Ryan Performance and others.A noted public speaker, Linda is a recognized expert in digital screen media: digitalsignage, digital menu boards, and interactive touch screens. She lectures and providescoaching and strategic planning support to executives, corporations, and organizationalleaders and employees in harnessing the power of technology based solutions.