2.  Business Branding Hub of your Business - Website Social Media Products and Services Marketing Plan
3.  Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does "branding" mean? How does it affect a small business like yours? Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer.
4. • What is your companys mission?• What are the benefits and features of your products or services?• What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?• What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
5. • Get a great logo.• Write down your brand messaging.• Integrate your brand.• Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand.• Develop a tagline.• Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials.• Be true to your brand. Be consistent.
6. The key to keeping people coming back to your website andstaying engaged is to have a constant flow of information.Don’t disappoint them!The reasons you must have a website:• It is expected• It efficient - it multiples your influence and impact• it converts - visitors to consumers (email list)To be a really great site it must do 3 things - Educate, Marketand Sell
7. Step 1: Create your Social Networking ObjectivesStep 2: Choosing your Social NetworksStep 3: Profile Must HavesStep 4: Audience EngagementStep 5: Business Promotion StrategyStep 6: Time ManagementStep 7: Automated Tools