3. Introduction to Twitter or What is Twitter?<br />In very simple language—<br /><ul><li>Free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows anyone to say anything to anybody in 140 characters or less.
4. Twitter is know as a “what are you doing now” type of micro-blogging.
5. Great way to communicate/network with contacts old and new People.
6. You can subscribe, share, listed, friend or follow as many feeds as you would like.
7. The 140 cha. Massage in knows as tweets</li></li></ul><li>How to Use Twitter ?<br />Sign UP !<br />Go to this Link—<br />http://twitter.com/account/create<br />Any question or doubt about twitter just click on this link and it will clear your doubt—<br /><ul><li>http://help.twitter.com/index.php?pg=kb.book&id=1</li></li></ul><li>Profile & Twitter Handle<br />Include your photo or Company Logo<br />Create Background For your twitter Profile – <br />Personal profile– add photo in your background <br />-- Your website or blog <br />-- Other social sites link<br />-- CTA- call to action<br />Business profile– add company logo in your background<br />-- Company website or blog<br />-- Current maintainer of profile<br />-- Other social sites link<br />-- CTA<br />-- Contact Info<br />-- Little Description about Company<br />Use targeted keywords in your Profile so search engine can find you<br />Use kws in your profile Url or company name<br />
8. Why would I use twitter ?<br />Do you want to connect with others in your industry/who share your views?<br />Do you want instant access to what is being said about your company/brand?<br />Would you like a steady stream of ideas, content, links, resources, and tips focused on your area of expertise or interest?<br />Would like to get info about new trends<br />
9. Why would I use twitter ?<br />Would you like to monitor what is being said about your customers or target audience?<br />Would you like to extend the reach of your thought leadership?<br />Are you looking to promote your products directly to a target audience?<br />Twitter is great for all of these, except the last one!<br />
10. Why would I use twitter ?<br />News is happening first on Twitter! <br />Great way to get the headlines before they even hit the newswires or news about what is happening in your community.<br />Keep track on what people say about your company<br />
11. Who to Follow ?<br />With Twitter, who you follow is everything <br />First figure out who is important to you:<br />People talking about your brand or industry<br />Prospects<br />Customers<br />Influencers<br />Experts<br />Resources exist to help you find them<br />
12. Finding people to follow ?<br />Summize.com, Tweetscan.com – search Tweets for company/industry keywords<br />Quotably.com – search/view conversations by Twitter name<br />Twellow.com, Socialbrandindex.com – Twitter business directories<br />Dossy.org/twitter/karma – see who’s following you so you can follow back<br />
13. Follow in right way ?<br />Don’t start following 1,000 people right away<br />Follow those who follow you <br />Start monitoring keyword mentions related to your brand or company or interests<br />Follow others in proportion to who is following you<br />Follow your competitor to see what they doing and keep eyes on him<br />
14. What do I say ?<br />Follow those who interest you and be of interest yourself so others will follow you<br />Provide something of value – information, links, tips, humor, personality, humanity<br />Don’t be a bot or spammer!<br />Remember to engage in two-way conversation<br />
15. How Do I Brand & Promote My Business?<br />Grab branded Twitter name NOW<br />Even if not ready to use it, scoop it up<br />Generate website or blog traffic<br />Showcase your website link in profile<br />Tweet to promote new blog posts (yours and others of interest)<br />Feature “specials” for Twitter followers<br />Don’t over-promote, but do share links and information related to your business<br />
16. How Do I Brand & Promote My Business?<br />Answer questions, offer advice<br />Provide tips and info related to your brand, company or industry<br />Showcase your expertise and gain credibility<br />Be a good Twitizen – respond to queries about more than just your subject area<br />Add value to gain and keep followers<br />Be a human voice for your brand<br />
17. How Do I Brand & Promote My Business?<br />Showcase your Twitter @name in offline communications:<br />Advertisements<br />Business cards<br />Email signature<br />Press releases<br />Packaging<br />Web site<br />