The 5 keys to unlocking next generation learning
- 108 views
This is a pre-recorded webinar. To join us live, please visit www.Saba.com/us/about/events. ...
This is a pre-recorded webinar. To join us live, please visit www.Saba.com/us/about/events.
The 5 Keys to Unlocking Next Generation Learning
Advances in technologies, including social, mobile, and even artificial intelligence, provide nearly countless possibilities to transform how we learn at work. But which of these advances gets turned in functionality that's actually adopted and proven useful?
In this 30-minute webinar, we'll discuss the 5 key elements of next generation learning.
Key elements covered include:
• Community Learning: Interactive and just in time learning through collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Content Creation: Share any type of content and even create videos and screen recordings
• Personal Assistant: Automate recommendations of people, content and classes creating a relevant learner experience
• Mobile Learning: Making learning available anytime, anywhere
• Simplicity: Take the hassle out of learning management for administrators, managers and learners
Charles Denault, who has 20 years' experience in the learning and collaboration industry, will lead the discussion around the key elements that are driving the next generation learning. Join and see if your learning initiatives are keeping up.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views