This is a pre-recorded webinar. Please visit www.saba.com/us/about/events to sign up for our free online sessions.
The world of work is changing, new generations of learners have different expectations, learning departments need to tap into subject-matter experts to supplement their efforts and mobile, social and collaboration technologies are providing new opportunities to transform learning. Many organizations are implementing disparate systems like an LMS, virtual classroom, enterprise social networking and knowledge management systems from different vendors, but what if there was one, unified, next generation people development platform that could do it all?
Join us for a special Social Learning Demo day where we will showcase how Saba's next generation people development platform can help you transform learning at your organization:
• Support formal learning while adopting social learning concepts at your own pace.
• Transform social and formal learning through fully unified virtual classroom, real-time collaboration, meetings, and chat.
• Provide a completely learner-centric experience where learners can find the information and learning they need at their fingertips or have relevant development activities automatically pushed to them.
• Full mobile learning capabilities to deliver full virtual classes, e-learning or informal content like videos or documents anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
• Leverage the power of experts throughout your network to deliver content that your learning department does not have the resources to deliver.
• Promote highly connected customer and partner communities to extend development and learning e-commerce outside your organization.
We look forward to sharing what a next-generation people development platform looks like and how other organizations are leveraging it today.