Be the first to like this
Companies with investable cash are looking for higher yield, but at the same time want to minimize risk and maintain ample liquidity. On the other hand, companies with debt on their books are enjoying the benefits of low rates but are concerned about possible changes ahead.
This presentation covers:
- The prospects for the U.S. and global economy, the current Federal Reserve stance on rates and how that is likely to evolve
- What is the yield curve currently predicting for inflation, growth and Fed policy and how we see that changing
- Strategies that are typically used by investors to help optimize returns and borrowers to minimize risk in uncertain times
- Searching for yield: Extending and broadening your scope while controlling risk
- Reducing risk: Ways to hedge in this environment and a discussion of a range of hedging solutions