Hedging is an important defensive move for your company and, if used effectively, can be a valuable offensive strategy as well. This presentation addresses how, by hedging, or actively managing your company's foreign exchange exposure to protect revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities from exchange rate volatility, you can minimize disruption to the business and improve the bottom line.
- Various types of currency risks
- Why you need to manage FX risk — and when?
- How to select the best strategy for your company
- How to hedge internally
- When to employ FX tools including spot contracts, forward contracts, over-the-counter options, structured strategies and foreign currency deposits
- Joe O'Leary - Senior Foreign Exchange Trader, Silicon Valley Bank
- Ed Sauve - Senior Advisor, Global Financial Services, Silicon Valley Bank
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.