2. New social network designed to connect you with anyone, anywhere Start by finding friends Organize people into circles. “Family, Friends, Work, etc.” Build a Profile Plus one- Shows people what matters most to you Hangouts- Live video conferencing
3. Background Launched June 28th 2011 Started as invite only, opened to everyone that September Has 250 million registered users. 150 are active
4. Different from Facebook. Hangouts are great for business and personal use. Plus 1- This can help business pages SEO. Once it takes off, this could be huge for advertising.
5. Three Big Ones•Comments•+1’s•Reshares
6. Start by following a few well known people Ad your friends and families to your circles Plus One the things you like You can share things with the world or just one person Influence others by posting what matters to you
7. There are a bunch! To name a few: Dell Pepsi Spotify Wal-Mart SalesforceCurrently no advertising on Google Plus.
8. Always have to be careful what you put online. You control your content better with Google Plus Be Smart, don’t put stuff out there that could come back to bite you