YouTube Analytics reports are presented in a useful and interactive way
Audience retention: how much time they keep watching your videos
Absolute: shows the views of every moment of the video as a percentage of the number of views of the beginning of the video.
Pro account from 20€ to 250€
designed to give you insight into the ways that people are finding your photos. There are stats available for people surfing on Flickr itself - where the referrer is flickr.com - and stats about people coming from other websites. We can show you the sorts of things people search for on search engines where your photos turn up, and tell you how many views your photos have.
6. 6 YouTube – Audience Retention (per video) Absolute audience retention: How often each moment of your video is watched. Relative audience retention: Video’s ability to retain viewers relative to all YouTube videos of similar length. (limitation: video views>300) www.sti-innsbruck.at
7. 7 slideshare Free account Statistics per presentation - Number of: Views (Embed, on slideshare), Favorites, Downloads, Comments Pro account • Analytics summary • Statistics per presentation • Latest tweets • All views (timeline) • Click to edit Master text s – Second level www.sti-innsbruck.at • Third level
8. 8 slideshare – Pro account statistics Analytics summary • Total Views / Favorites / Downloads / Tweets / Likes • Most active presentations • Most search keywords • Locations • Click to edit Master text s – Second level www.sti-innsbruck.at • Third level
9. 9 slideshare – Pro account statistics By Presentation • Views • Shares (facebook, email) • referring URLs • Tweets • Downloads • Comments • Favorites • Click to edit Master text s – Second level www.sti-innsbruck.at • Third level
10. 10 Videolectures.net Lecture page Information about: – Views – Lecture popularity (stars) – Social networks counters (Tweets, Likes, Google+, LinkedIn shares, Delicious, Mendeley) No information about: – Number of downloads • Click to edit Master text st – Second level • Third level www.sti-innsbruck.at
11. 11 Videolectures.net Conference page Information about: – Most popular lectures (based on views) – Top voted lectures Author page Information about: – Views of her/his lectures • Click to edit Master text st – Second level • Third level www.sti-innsbruck.at
12. 12 Delicious Visibility of links shared • Saves Visibility of stacks shared (playlists for the web) • Views • Followers • Social networks counters (Tweets, Likes) • Comments www.sti-innsbruck.at
13. 13 Flickr Free account • Photos’ views, comments • Set of photos’ views, comments • Popular – Interestingness: “Where the clickthroughs are coming from; who comments on it and when; who marks it as a favorite; its tags and many more things which are constantly changing. Interestingness changes over time, as more and more fantastic content and stories are added to Flickr.”  – Views – Favorites – Comments www.sti-innsbruck.at