2. SRI training program at farmer’s field, Lobesa, Bhutan, organized by the College of Natural Resources, 29 th May 2009, and carried out in collaboration with district agriculture officers and extension agents.
3. Agriculture officer showing young seedling to farmers and explaining its potential if transplanted singly and carefully, as well as how to transplant.
4. Extension agents getting practical experience of rice cultivation using SRI method of transplanting.
5. Farmers transplanting young seedlings to become comfortable with method.
6. Farmers in action
7. <ul><li>At the College Farm </li></ul>
8. Agriculture trainees (new batch) who will work with farmers as extension agents getting training on SRI method of rice cultivation, May 30/31, 2009.