Be the first to like this
File Surface Pro
·File Surface Pro is a powerful Local File Manager App for the iOS. It connects with GDrive, Sky Drive and Dropbox seamlessly.
· Connect to cloud drives and download files to the local drive. Upload files to selected drive. App supports background download/upload
· App helps you to access wide range of Documents stored on your drives including the MS Office Documents (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) PDFs, Images Emails, Task Lists, Calendars and etc.,
· App helps to compare documents side by side with multiple tabs
· Best Mobile User Experience
· Easy Drive Configuration Steps
· Open the Drives on separate tabs and help browse them simultaneously through the Multiple Tabs available.
· You can make more room for the current work on the screen by hiding the Retractable List Menu.
· View Options: Provides different view options
· Grid View : View the lists as Grid with many columns and the ability to resize the column easily. And able to sort based on column.
· List View : View the large contents in a List View without shrinking the content in a big view, easy to read the large contents.
· Cover Flow View : This is a specially Designed View just for the File Surface App to allow you to Navigate to Multi-Level List items or Folders within a Single View. Allows you to navigate to any content you want with a simple swipe.
Documents and Contents:
· Supports all standard Microsoft Office Documents (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), PDFs, Images and etc.
· Open In Feature: To send the file to other Apps.
***** Top reasons to have the app
•Unified App for multiple cloud drives
•GDrive, Sky Drive, Dropbox support
•Multiple login account support for all the drives
•Powerful download / upload manager
•Powerful local file manager
•Multiple attachment in email
•Zip/Unzip with password
•Rar file support
•Play music and video
•Tabbed views to open multiple drives simultaneously
•Seamlessly switch between Grid, List and Folder flow views
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.