Fremont, OH 43420
Highly motivated C# Software Developer/Programmer with experience using object oriented
design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET Technologies.
Designed, developed and documented Windows and Web applications. Demonstrated ability
to work in a team and accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
C#, HTML, XML, CSS
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework 2.0 and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries,
Web Services, .NET Remoting, WSE 3.0
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access 2000
Visual Studio .NET 2005
SetFocus, LLC Fremont, OH 5/09 - 8/09
.Net Master’s Program
• Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object–
oriented programming concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism,
• Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using
both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were
consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and
stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
• Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services
Enhancements (WSE). Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and
ASP.NET web applications.
• Created complex business components in C# using .NET Class Library assemblies
while migrating and implementing them in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET
Remoting, XML Web Services, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) and COM+ to
address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise
level applications used by many clients.
• Developed a Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and
then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing
the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were
secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
• Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft’s MSI packages.
PC Repair Fremont, OH 8/2004 – Current
• Build computers
• Replace hardware including RAM, HDDs, CD-ROMs, motherboards, CPUs, and
• Reinstall OS, remove spyware and viruses
Noguska LLC Fostoria, OH 1/2009 – 2/2009
• Fixed computers for customers, both hardware and software issues
• Troubleshot issues over the phone
• Spoke with customers in store and on the phone about their computer issues and
recommended possible solutions
Kroger Fremont, OH 7/2002 – 6/2008
Grocery Clerk/Night Stock
• Restocked merchandise for both the dairy and grocery departments. Usually
focused on the dairy department, plus the bread and alcohol sections. Main
responsibility was to work the dairy order.
• Wrote the dairy order using the CAO (Computer Aided Ordering) handheld
• Received the milk order and made sure it was put away. Often involved
rearranging the dairy cooler to ensure the milk was rotated properly.
The Computer Loft Fremont, OH 4/2005
• Reinstalled OS
• Performed backups
• Installed Antivirus / Anti-spyware
The Technology Center Fremont, OH 9/2003 – 6/2004
System Administrator / MIS
• Volunteered to maintain the Exchange server
• Perform server backups to a tape drive
Wright State University Dayton, OH 1/2008 – 7/2008
Bachelor’s Degree – MIS (on going)
Terra Community College Fremont, OH 2007
Associates of Applied Business – CIS and SNS
Technology Center Fremont, OH
College Preparatory – CCNT