Transcript of "Six Global Dialogue - CSR and CSI by Geoff Mulgan"
CSI and CSR
The spread of social
Parks (Bilbao, Singapore)
Government teams (Colombia to UK)
Incubators (several hundred)
Offices (egWhite House)
Mayors (eg Seoul)
Prizes (US, Europe, China..)
Labs (Chile to Netherlands)
Corporate programmes (Vodafone, Danone, HP)
Consultancies (McKinsey, Deloitte …)
CSR to CSI?
• From reputation-driven to value-driven
• Mobilising core assets and capabilities of the
business not marginal ones
• Genuine partnerships with civil society and
• Genuine scale – not showcase pilots
• Demonstrable impact and efficacy
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.