Connect Asia - Epicentre of Next Generation Growth
- 1,204 views
Established in 1996, Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, India is the first business school in South Asia committed to develop world class telecom business leaders who can handle the ever ...
Established in 1996, Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, India is the first business school in South Asia committed to develop world class telecom business leaders who can handle the ever changing technology and the business scenario effectively at all levels of corporate ladder and we have been organizing National Telecom Seminar since the year of institute’s inception.
National Telecom Seminar is now a well known brand in telecom fraternity and industry at large in India. It gives me immense pleasure to announce that this year we are taking it to next level. SITM presents:
Communiqué 09 - I Asian Telecom Seminar
Theme - Connect Asia: Epicentre of next generation growth
Communiqué '09 would be a platform where we would gather the stakeholders of the Telecom industry across the emerging markets of Asia to discuss the upcoming trends and issues confronting them.
Opportunities would be immense in terms of networking with Cellular Service Providers, Vendors, ISP’s, Handset Manufacturers, Financial Firms, Consultants, Infrastructure providers, Content providers and many more.
What differentiate us from other events?
Highlighting few differentiating features-
• Corporate Interaction Programme (CIP) – 250 students of our college cover around 1200 companies across India to promote the seminar and products and services of our sponsors.
• Print Ads are published on various National Dailies like Business Standard, magazines like Business World, Business India, Telecom magazines like Voice and Data, Tele.net, Telecom Live.
• Invitation to sponsor’s present and prospective clients.
• Logo on shirts worn by students during CIP.
• Visual Advertisements in between sessions and during lunch to showcase sponsor’s products and services.
• Stall Space at venue.
• Full page advertisement in souvenir that is again presented to around 1200 companies across India.
• Advertising Space in Media Coverage
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views