Be the first to like this
Social Networks: Stats, Challenges and Success Stories
Dannielle Kawamoto, Business Development Manager, eMarketer
Marketers are increasingly convinced of the benefits of engaging with their customers on social media platforms. And users of all ages and races are rising to the occasion, interacting with brands in record numbers. But while measuring followers and Facebook “likes” provides marketers with hard numbers, no one yet knows how those numbers translate into a quantifiable return for brands. This keynote will answer the following questions:
1. How are the demographics of social network users evolving?
2. What are projected social network ad revenues through 2014?
3. How do privacy concerns impact the way Facebook interacts with its members?
4. How are marketers measuring the return on social media advertising?
5. What are some best practices that marketers should keep in mind when implementing a social media campaign?