How To Make Money From Fiverr
Fiverr is a website wherein people who are skilled
in their own way can generate income. This means
that you can also be a part of the ever growing
individuals who are making money with Fiverr.
The main concept to this is you are to sell your
services over at Fiverr and people who are
interested about your services (services being
offered are termed as “gigs”) will eventually hire
you and you will be paid $5 in each gig that you
• Take note that some services or gigs can be more
than the $5 value but the main point of the
system is to provide affordable services in which
customers can surely pay for.
• Well, $5 worth of your services is fair and
unselfish enough since you can still earn more
per gig. This would only mean that you can earn
more once you have multiple clients who are
interested to your gigs. Be it about your skills or
simply by selling your own physical products, you
can still earn a hefty amount of money.
• The good thing about Fiverr is that you can join anytime and it is
free. This means that you don’t have to pay for the websites
services since it is also the way of the website to entice more and
more people to join their money making endeavors.
• However, as for your information, you will only gain a profit of $4 in
each gig you “sell”. The remaining $1 will be for the service
payment method you will use (PayPal) and for the maintenance of
the website. This is to ensure that the website will generate more
traffic through the efforts done by the owner and administrators of
• Now, as for the gig, you can create different gigs in which you think
is “sellable”. You need not worry about the kind of gig you can sell
simply because you can sell just about anything. When we mean
“anything” you can sell gigs such as:
• Social Marketing
• Music and Audio
• Fun and Bizarre
• Tips and Advice
• And more
• As you can see, there are many gig categories in which you can use to
make your own gigs. From the outrageous to the most romantic and from
funny ideas to the most interesting gig, you can surely have your own and
sell it for $5.
• Consequently, the most important thing you remember in creating your
gig is to make it captivating and it should also benefit the buyer of the gig.
• Now, the testimonials provided by the customer are also an important
factor for you. Once your gigs are done in an excellent way, customers will
eventually post their positive feedbacks over at Fiverr and this will add
more “reputation points” on your part since other interested customers
will gain more trust with regards to your performance and your gigs will
sell just like “pancakes”.
• On the other hand, you will get a negative feedback once your services are
not met within the allotted time provided so better avoid this issue since
Fiverr will also post negative feedbacks. This is simply fair for every gig
seller who posts their gigs in the site.
• This is the reason why you have to do your best in
creating and selling your gigs. Remember that
competition is always there so perform your best to
earn you more money.
• It is also an important factor that you abide with the
terms and conditions provided by Fiverr. Be honest and
perform your tasks implementing the guidelines of the
website. However, once you fail to follow the rules and
regulation of the website, they have the right to
disable or suspend your Fiverr account. Another bad
news here is they can even suspend the payment
provided to you. Hence, follow the rules of Fiverr.com
and ensure a money making relationship .
• Before implementing the steps in making money at
Fiverr, you have to ensure that you have already created
your Fiverr account. Again, you can join for free and all you
have to do is to go directly over at the website
(www.fiverr.com) and sign up.
• Also, you can use the new feature provided by Fiverr which
means you can sign up using Facebook Connect. Simply sign
up with Fiverr by using your existing Facebook account.
Once you have signed in, you are now a part of the Fiverr
community and you can now create and post your own gigs
and make money.
• Consequently, for you to make money with Fiverr, you can
consider these step by step ideas to make your gigs popular
• Step 1 – Identifying Your Skills
• Remember that your skills are your investment in creating and
selling a gig at Fiverr. This is the reason why you need to identify
your strengths and your skills. This means that you have to know
your best abilities in making just about anything.
• You don’t need to be a graduate in college or in any university here.
All you have to do is to bring out your best skills and make a gig. As
• • You have a good voice – Offer a song using your skills in singing.
• • You are expert in drawing and painting – Offer your skills in
drawing using pencil, water color, paint brush and etc.
• • You are an expert in any video making – Offer videos that will
benefit customers or make videos for them.
• • You are an expert in computer graphics – Offer graphics designing
for their web page.
• These are just some of the examples of the skills you have and you
can surely use these abilities to earn you more than $5 at Fiverr.
• Always remember that knowing your strengths in creating your gigs
can be identified once you have started implementing it. In this
way, you already have your own unique gig to offer at Fiverr and
people who are interested in your “Fiverr masterpiece” will greatly
• Moreover, you have to make sure that the gigs you have created
using your skills should also be implemented within a time frame.
This is to provide you and the client a better relationship.
• If in the case you don’t know when to start in creating your
gigs, you can browse over at Fiverr and look search for relevant
ideas in which you can use as your reference in creating your own
gigs. However, you have to make sure that your gigs are unique in a
way that you don’t have any competition over at Fiverr.
• Step 2 – How to Post a Gig
• Remember that in posting your gigs, you can start by using the
phrase “I will”. Some examples of the gigs that you can create and
can be posted over at Fiverr can be:
• “I will write and sing a romantic love letter for your
girlfriend/boyfriend and post it on your Facebook account for $5”.
• “I will pray over to you online and be healed for $5”.
• I will write notes, quotes, and even love letters for you in 6
different languages for $5”.
• “I will compose any type of song for you and send it over at
YouTube for $5”.
• “I will make a birthday cake for your pet dog made from dog food
• “I will predict your future using my Feng Shui expertise for $5”
• Remember that prior to posting your gigs; you have to
create your very own gig. This means that you have to
be creative in a way that online visitors will be
interested to what you offer to them.
• Another excellent point you have to remember here is
to focus on your specific niche. In this way, customers
will directly go over at your website (if in case you have
one) and check some of your sample gigs.
• Besides this, you also have to have an excellent
portfolio. This is an important factor customers would
consider since they will determine your authority over
at Fiverr and your gigs in a professional way.
• Step 3 – Upgrading Your Gig
• Always remember that with Fiverr, you can also
upgrade your gigs to make more money. The best
thing Fiverr has provided as of the moment is you
can make more money by upgrading your gig
• Fiverr introduces Fiverr Levels. This is an offer
ingeniously mastered by the owner and
administrators of Fiverr in which you have to level
up to access the different tool to aid you in
making more money…and this is to your disposal.
• Fiverr levels are broken down into:
• 1st level sellers – Gig sellers who have created 10 orders
can access the first level of tools provided by Fiverr.
Excellent track ratings provided by the seller is a must to
gain this level besides the orders.
• 2nd level sellers – Once gig sellers gains at least 50 orders
(with excellent track ratings), added tool features can be
accessed to easily level up your money making endeavors.
• 3rd level sellers – This is the top level in which you can be
considered as the “Fiverr Rockstarr”. However, you can gain
this level once Fiverr moderators chose you.
Consequently, you best performance and ratings are
evaluated here and this is their basis in choosing you as the
The excellent benefit you can achieve in this level is to access more tools in making
money and you can also get added features over at Fiverr and even VIP support.
Keep in mind that is this is just another way on how you can upgrade your money
making endeavors at Fiverr.
Another good thing for you to upgrade and make more money besides Fiverr
Levels is for you to create multiple gigs. However, you should also know that you
can only post up to 25 gigs. Well, this is just fair since you also want to provide a
slot for others, especially for newbies.
Additionally, to further upgrade your gig deals, you have to provide a clearer
representation of your gigs. For instance, your gigs are about videos, all you have
to do is to create high resolution videos for your customers. Also, if you are into
writing, you have to provide higher standards in your content to satisfy your
customers. By upgrading your gigs, you are ensured in earning more money at
Another way on how you can upgrade is to gain more traffic by implementing
strategies is to “go over the fence”. This means you may want to consider gaining
more traffic over at social media sites, Craigslist and even over at forums and blog
sites that talks about Fiverr. With this, you can gain more followers.
• It is also on your part to offer an upgrade to
your customers. Once you have provided a gig
to your customers, you can offer them added
features to your offered gigs. As an
example, your offered gig is about writing
eBook. All you have to do now is to offer them
added features about the eBook such as the
second part of the eBook topic. With this, you
can add more $5 in your pocket
• Step 4 – Provide Good Customer Service
• One of the most important aspects you have to implement every
time you offer your gigs is to provide an excellent customer service.
This is a must to gain you more customers and to gain their trust to
you as well.
• Always remember that in having transactions with your
customers, you should always be polite and be honest with your
work deals to them. In this way, you will have a better relationship
with them and the end result is you will end up getting an excellent
feedback from them. With this, good feedbacks will be posted on
your profile over at Fiverr and you will gain credibility.
• Now to add more “reputation points” on your part, you may also
want to ask testimonials from your customers. Remember that you
can only ask permission with regards to testimonials once you have
a good feedback from them.
• You also need to be polite enough in asking
your customers testimonials since it is “in their
hands” in providing testimonials that is
enticing to other customers who are
interested with your sellable gigs.
Step 5 – Rinse and Repeat
After you have created your gig and mad a lot of money with it, you can still
implement the “rinse and repeat” method. This would only mean that you can
create another gig or resell you gig over at Fiverr and earn you more money.
However, with regards to creating another gig, you have to think of effective ways
on how you can enhance your skills. Although you can say that the gigs you create
are based on your skills, you also need to think of more enticing and sellable gigs
based on your skills.
It is an excellent idea that you also “think out of the box” and make a gig that is
unique from your previous gigs. In this way customers will be thrilled with your
new offers to them and they will eventually get more from your offered services.
Fiverr is offers each individual who have their unique abilities in creating a gig to
earn a hefty amount of money. The $5 worth of income you can get from Fiverr
will be multiplied exponentially once you have the skills in creating more gigs and
this is the benefit you can surely get once you join this money making website.
It is also an important factor that you create and post a gig that is unique and very
enticing to customers. Just make sure that your posted gigs will captivate your
customers and to earn you more money as well.
• Consequently, your gigs should also meet the deadline you have
provided to satisfy your customer. Besides the deadline, your tasks
at hand should also be high in quality to increase your reputation to
• Once you have provided an excellent work to your buyer, you can
still gain added reputation and income once you offer upgrades
with regards to your finished gigs with them. Just ensure that you
have provided an excellent customer service to undoubtedly satisfy
your Fiverr customers.
• For you to make more money you can rinse and repeat your gigs
and other interested customers will also get your services.
• Hence, make money from Fiverr and be a Fiverr Rockstarr! Good
luck to your success!
HOW TO INTERNET BUSINESS