Studies have shown 80% of all invoices are received via paper or fax, requiring manual data entry. Highly inefficient, this approach can also be costly and result in frequent errors, lost invoices, and delayed processing. SEEBURGER’s 4invoice solution is optimized to function seamlessly within an SAP R/3 environment. 4invoice enables companies to significantly improve operational efficiencies by eliminating manual processing of paper-based invoices.
During this Webinar you will learn how SEEBURGER’s 4invoice solution can:
• Reduce cost of processing invoices
• Improve SOX compliance and accuracy of financial information
• Integrate inbound invoice automation with your current SAP environment
• Ensure the successful implementation of an invoice automation program
Also, learn how one customer was trying to manage over 88,000 suppliers sending in over 3,500 invoices per day and how SEEBURGER eliminated the cumbersome process of handling the paper invoices and reduced the processing time by over 40%.
We did two of almost the same one: Breakthroughs in automation are letting IT departments like yours slash days off the time required for SAP system copy—freeing up valuable resources for other projects.
Learn how companies are blasting through SAP system copy jobs, keeping all systems fully in sync with production.
• How to take hours, not days to point the index, allocations, and data of a copied system in the right direction
• How to harness the power of parallel processing, pulling time and resources away from creating system copies—and putting them right where you need them
• How to render the system copy process up to 90 percent automated
• How to comply with corporate governance and audit requirements, providing test and quality assurance departments with production images