We all had to give fill in the edit sheet on which we gave detail of the footage we wanted to keepin our documentary. This is my participation for the first minute, I entered the different dates weneeded for it, I then had to rename the footage so that it’s easier for us to find and I also had toselect the bits that we needed (the most dramatic bits). I finally had to comment on the footage Ichose for example: does it have a good quality sound? Is the footage jerky? etc... After selectingthe footage we needed as part of the first minute, I had to transfer it into the bin so that its moreorganised and easier for us to find when it comes to ‘sequencing’ all our footage. I also did some of edited on the second minute, I sorted the useless footages from the ones we needed, I logged some of the different timings we might and Nicole did the rest. Throughout the week we’ve all been discussing and sorting out which footage we needed for the different minutes so that we don’t use the same footage twice in the documentary.
I was responsible for the thirdminute but since we had somelong footage in that minute,there wasn’t much to writedown. I recorded some of it andJamie did the rest. I also had touse some of our unwantedpictures for my minute as wewere short of footage.