First Minute ...Edit Sheets!We all had to give fill in the edit sheet on which we gave detail of the footage we wanted to keep in ourdocumentary. This is my participation for the first minute, I entered the different dates we needed for it, Ithen had to rename the footage so that it’s easier for us to find and I also had to select the bits that weneeded (the most dramatic bits). I finally had to comment on the footage I chose for example: does it have agood quality sound? Is the footage jerky? etc... After selecting the footage we needed as part of the firstminute, I had to transfer it into the bin so that its more organised and easier for us to find when it comes to‘sequencing’ all our footage.
Second Minute...Edit Sheets! I also did some of edited on the second minute, I sorted the useless footages from the ones we needed, I logged some of the different timings we might need on each footage and Nicole did the rest. Throughout the week we’ve all been discussing and sorting out which footage we needed for the different minutes so that we don’t use the same footage twice in the documentary.
Third Minute ...EditSheets!I was responsible for the third minute but since we had some longfootage in that minute, there wasn’t much to write down. I recordedsome of it and Jamie did the rest. I also had to use some of our unwantedpictures for my minute as we were short of footage.