Avoiding the Social Media Train Crash
by SAP Professional Services on Oct 18, 2013
- 446 views
Many CEOs, CFOs and COOs are asking for justification for extensive time and budget being invested in social media. ...
Many CEOs, CFOs and COOs are asking for justification for extensive time and budget being invested in social media.
When management and marketing disagree on the purpose and outcome of spending on social, a train crash is eminent.
SAP, Managing Partners’ Forum (MPF), and itelligence are delighted to invite you to observe a unique online roundtable and debate on the purposes and outcomes of digital and social technologies for the professional services industry at https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=16910.
Moderated by Richard Chaplin, Founder and CEO of MPF, the panelists include:
- Helen Hammond, CEO of Elephant Creative
- Nick Mustoe, CEO of Kindred Agency
- Gerry Moran, North America Social Media Lead of SAP
- Brian Everett, Solution Principal for Professional Services Industry at intelligence, LLC
Key discussion points include:
- The most popular social media channels used by peer firms
- Current best practices based on an MPF study
- The need to clarify the purposes of using social media – and which purposes will be the most useful for you
- The limited role for formal training in improving digital expertise
- The need to share KPI analytics with practice leaders
- How smart technology can help effectively and efficiently drive a social business, from CEO to the frontline
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views