1. INTRODUCTION In life today the iPod has become a teaching tool, because through it you can listen to music, play videos, share and communicate knowledge, no matter what you're moving from one place to another. Allowing needs seeking technology people today development of their work.
2. <ul><li>OBJECTIVES *Publicize the benefits and features that the iPod has to carry out development tasks. </li></ul><ul><li>*Investigate source close to the IPOD and its importance in the world. </li></ul><ul><li>*Recognize the different generations that had the IPOD since birth. </li></ul><ul><li>*Identify the iPod as a useful tool for the development of tasks in the life of human beings. </li></ul>
3. iPod manufactured by Apple, the digital music player (MP3) sold in the world. The iPod was originally conceived by Peter Rodnick the way home. With a 20GB Toshiba drive, connected to a mother board and other sound and an LCD calculator managed to make the first MP3 player in the world.
4. <ul><li>In late June 2005 joined Apple iPod 4G iPod photo. </li></ul><ul><li>On October 12, 2005 Apple released the 5G iPod, which </li></ul><ul><li>has a Color screen 2.5-inch, capable of displaying album covers and photographs, as well as play back music video, video podcasts, home movies and TV shows. </li></ul><ul><li>On February 7, 2006 Apple introduced a new model for nano, which has 1 GB. </li></ul><ul><li>On June 6, 2006 Apple introduced the special version of the </li></ul><ul><li>iPod 5G (video) of the band U2 </li></ul><ul><li>In September 2006, was released the enhanced version of the fifth generation iPod, also known as 5.5G iPod. The change is that a battery is more efficient and better lighting. </li></ul><ul><li>On September 5, 2007 Apple introduced the next generation of iPods: the iPod was renamed the "iPod classic" and increased its capabilities, the iPod nano has been completely redesigned, and the line was added to the iPod Touch, which has the great touch screen and audio features, video, photos and Internet surfing via Wi-Fi, similar to the iPhone . </li></ul>
6. iPod is a line of portable media players designed and marketed by Apple Inc. is a digital audio player and portable hard disk capacity of 10GB, 15GB or 30GB. It can be connected to a computer via FireWire or USB port. Users can transfer songs to your iPod with your computer and the iPod software.
7. <ul><li>IPod Shuffle * Design or ultra compact, with just 11 grams ³ what weight *Easy *Autonomously for up to 10 hours *Includes headphones with remote *Ideal for those who love the simple *Available in 2 GB and 4 GB </li></ul><ul><li>Ipod Classic * 2.5-inch color display with LED backlit *High storage capacity (160 GB) *Autonomously for up to 36 hours *Ideal for carrying your music collection n always with you and use it as a hard disk *Available in 160 GB . </li></ul>
8. 3.iPod Nano *Display 2.2-inch color * Recording ³ n VA-deo *Integrated FM radio tuner *Autonomously for up to 24 hours *Ideal for sport *Available in 8 GB and 16 GB 4.iPod Touch * 3.5-inch screen tactile (Multi-Touch) *Autonomously for up to 30 hours *Hundreds of thousands of applications available *Perfect for watching wading, playing and use applications *Available in 8 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB
9. <ul><ul><ul><li>The iPod extends teaching and learning beyond normal school hours for students to learn continuously. </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>The iPod provides an opportunity to learn while people are transported from one place to another. </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Excellent tool for the blind or deaf. </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>The iPod is used in academic activities such as video projection, slide show, performance evaluations, design presentations. </li></ul></ul></ul>
10. <ul><li>CONCLUSIONES </li></ul><ul><li>El IPOD es una un avance tecnológico que le brinda al ser humano la oportunidad de lograr un fácil desempeño de las diferentes tareas que llevan a diario para la ejecución de las diferentes labores relacionadas a nivel laboral como estudiantil y personal. </li></ul>