Be the first to like this
Rubedo is an open source content management system. This professional website building tool offers a complete range of features for all users.
Rubedo is a CMS / Portal to create quickly and easily new websites. Advance settings offer maximum freedom to administrators/webmasters without, most of the time, a single line of code.
As far as developers are concerned, Rubedo technical platform (Zend Framework, MongoDB and Elasticsearch) will reduce development time for new features.
Rubedo’s back-end is designed as a virtual desktop that gathers all admin functions. Thanks to this unified admin interface, you can manage :
• an editorial content repository (articles, news, …)
• a document repository (pictures, sounds, videos, PDF files, office files, …)
• a block repository (functionalities that are arranged in pages)
• a pool of websites (internet/intranet/extranet)
• a user repository
Contents, documents and blocks can be shared without any duplication between the different websites hosted by the platform. This allow to create quickly and easily new sites, blank or by duplicating model websites.
Websites can be managed by different types of users, who can access administration functionalities on all or part of the website(s) hosted by Rubedo. Administration functionalities are grouped into three main parts:
• Admin functionalities: daily administration
• Studio functionalities: to create websites
• Contribution functionalities: to create and manage contents