Bowling By: Huy Ngo Section 5 Next
- Bowling is a great way to have some fun and relieve stress.
- It is very easy to learn and it is a great way to help people stay in shape.
- Bowling is a great way to spend time with one’s family, friends, and co-workers.
- It is also a great way to relieve stress and have some fun, especially when you get a strike!
- Bowling helps strengthen one’s arms, shoulder, chest and leg muscles.
- It also utilizes 134 muscles and improves heart and respiratory fitness.
- Another way bowling helps you stay in shape is that it increases endurance and speeds up your metabolism.
- Bowling is a great way to have fun.
- As well as relieve stress.
- It is also a time where families, friends, and co-workers can enjoy themselves.
- Not only is bowling fun, but it can also help keep you in tip-top shape.